Camp

~Belles pov~

I was chilling with the boys as usual and they talked as I just put my head underwater, I was behind a rock Hyuga got up and I covered my eyes "did you forget I'm here?" I said and Kagami laughed before scooting over to me "why are you covering your eyes you arent wearing your contacts are you?" He asked me and I looked to him "I am not but still!" I said as Hyuga yelled at the boys to not wear the towel tastelessly. I got up and helped Kuroko clean #2 that's when we heard the girls nextdoor and the boys tried to peep I sighed knowing Riko would kill them later, #2 barked and I saw Kuroko half passed out "Tetsuya!" I said as I got a towel and Kagami took him out "here." I said handing him the towel which he took. Coach eventually came in and beat the boys.

we heard someone over on the otherside a voice I recognized which caused me to hide behind Kiyoshi "touou!" I said as they continued to talk "if your here... Aomine must be here too right?" I said as the captain nodded "yeah oh and why are you hiding?" He asked me and I froze "no reason!" I said and he laughed  which I was confused but I got up and got dressed then left the bath area and I saw Aomine and Kuroko talking then Kagami came and I stepped out "you opened the door but you haven't entered." Aomine said as I knew what he was talking about "oh and Belle Akashi wanted to know how you are after that game." Aomine said to me before they continued their conversation and I went to join coach in the girls tub to find her and Momoi "Bella!" Momoi said as she tackled me I laughed and sat with them as they talked.

Soon it was morning and we started our training camp, we saw coachs dad and he had a gun "whoever saw my daughter naked yesterday step forward." He said as I giggled to myself and he looked at me a moment before continuing his talk they all took their shirts off and I did too leaving my tank top on then we split into groups and ran.

I ran and jumped across trees "I'm not sure if this is aloud." Kuroko said as he was caught and then after everyone was caught we went back in and talked, he showed each player something and eventually he got to me "Belleivora your issue is your lack of confidence in your plays." And behind me I heard Kuroko say something about Kagami "oh hes in america for 2 weeks." I said and Riko continued then she squished Kurokos head which he immediately apologized for whatever he did.

We began our next assignment which was another manhunt "how do we never find you Belle?" Hyuga asked as I ran alongside him "well the answer is always above." I said as I ran and caught Izuki "shes fast." Izuki complained , I laughed as we continued at that moment I felt like everyone of the Miracles were evolving even now. After the manhunt we trained our strength while playing against each other to learn how to combat people with similar skills of our own players "Belleivora come here a moment!" Coachs dad called to me  I went over and he sat me down "you've been limping are you hurt?" He asked me my ankle did hurt from all the Ladybug work but I couldn't let him know that so I stayed quiet "no sir my shoes are just too small." I said with a smile he seemed sceptical but let me go anyway.

"Belle can you teach us to go through the trees?" Koganei asked me excitedly, I had learned my agility from being Ladybug. I nodded but wondered why everyone wanted to learn "hey why do you want to learn aynway?" I asked and Hyuga answered "well if we strengthen our arms and balance we can do better." He said and i smiled and continued and as we went on i kept blowing my hair out of my face.

I felt a hand on my head putting my hair into a ponytail "huh?" I turned and saw Kiyoshi "why do you even have hair ties?" I asked and he laughed "because of you we all have extras for our little female teammate to use." He said as I smiled before housting myself up into a tree "i always hum or sing as I go to keep focused but everyone is different." I explained as I went higher in the tree and I began humming to myself.

~3rd pov~

"Why does she know how to do this?" Koganei asked as Hyuga pulled himself into a tree "yeah but dont forget why we did this." Hyuga said as he struggled into the tree Kiyoshi helped him up with a smile and then got up himself "this is hard to balance on." Kiyoshi said as he almost fell Belle watched from a tall tree as her teammates put into effect her teachings but as she turned her back she heard the snap of a branch and she hurried and caught who had fallen. Mitube was the one who had fallen, she set him down "the trick is to test the branches and establish which ones can hold your weight as you run." She told him and she swung into the trees to show him. "Like this, I'm a little lighter than you guys are so my branches are going to be different." She said with a smile.

Soon it was time to go home to rest until the cup.