Seirin vs Yosen

~Belles pov~

We went and watched the next game with Luka and the rest who kept making comments about Japanese basketball and Ivan was surprised about Midorima, after the match we went home but I went with Kuroko to meet with Aomine. Kuroko was having Aomine train him and they did just that, Afterwards I went home with the others and we hung out for a bit.

Kuroko trained daily with Aomine while the team studied Yosen. I trained on my own if I'm going to do this I need to strengthen my chest so I can play without a binder better.

Soon the 3rd day started and Hyuga, Izuki, Kiyoshi, Miboe and I went out onto the court for a fast paced game, and it was tough something was wrong with the team. I went forward but Coach called a timeout and we went to meet up, they talked while I didnt pay attention much to it coach hit us for some reason. We began again getting back onto our stride and soon enough we won. The 4th day was similar and soon we were going to be against Yosen...

~3rd pov~

Soon it was time for the Yosen game and Belle and the others met at the bench and they discussed and lined up, captains shook hands and they got ready. Murasakibara got a jump violation which Belle snorted a laugh he was always doing this, Belle passed to Kuroko who got it to Hyuga but he was blocked out, belle grabbed the ball again and threw it and Kuroko passed it to Kagami but Murasakibara was right ontop of him. Belle had an idea "what if we use my small size to get past them?" Belle wondered aloud the team shook their heads at Belles spaceyness, Kiyoshi protected the goal and the team cheered as they took a break.

Kuroko had an idea and they went back out Belle had the ball and she was being double teamed but she managed to pass to Kiyoshi but he passed to Kagami and was now in a joust with Murasakibara and Kagami quickly passed to Kuroko who took a shot and Belle smirked, as the ball seemingly vanished and Kuroko scored. "Yes Kuroko!!!" Belle said going up to Kuroko with a smile.

They went to defense but the other team got by Kagami, the captain said something which gave Belle and Kuroko a idea. Kuroko did his vanishing drive and went to shoot but passed instead to Belle and she scored.

Kuroko passed to Belle again and she scored, she was also trying to draw the attention of #4 but it wasnt working and Kagami figured it out and he shut down the attack and Kiyoshi got the rebound, passed to Hyuga who passed it to Kuroko and Kuroko went to score but Murasakibara was right there but it didnt matter he got through and then the 2nd quarter ended.

~Belles pov~

We took a break, we can't use overflow against Yosen "use me against Murasakibara." I said not looking up "What can you do that you haven't shown us?" Coach asked and I smiled "I've been getting trained by someone" I asked and they all looked confused, "Ladybug has taught me things." I explained "use your abilities but dont over do it." Kiyoshi told me ruffling my hair.

Soon we went back out and Kuroko called back Kiyoshi and Kagami and they talked about something while I was going to my mark and soon the game picked up quickly. We were well into the game and I still barely did anything to help. I mentally slapped myself 'have faith in my team and myself.' I thought as I ran down the court but I was too late he already scored by the time I got there.

We swapped Kagami out so he could cool his head, I was on Himuro this time "you're the one who Murasakibara holds so dearly arent you?" He asked knowing that answer "well I'm his friend so of course." I said not looking at him just blocking him from the ball "and we've known each other a long time." I said as I grabbed the ball and I shot a 3 surprisingly Himuro got us right back.

Kiyoshi had the ball and was about to shoot a 3 but he passed to me as I tried to take a shot "Murasakibara you should know by now that my small size is useful!" I said as I dodged and shot the ball but it was actually a pass to Kiyoshi who slammed it in. Kiyoshi this time passed to me and I passed to Hyuga who scored. Yosen called a timeout and I could tell Murasakibara was not happy at all with this but deep down he was proud of me and Kuroko even if he wouldn't show it. We were handed towels and Kagami asked Kuroko to do something and I went back out and so did Kagami, we began quickly again and Kagami was right on Himuro and he managed to get the ball "Belle!" Kagami called to me as I grabbed the ball and I tossed it to him as he ran towards Murasakibara and eventually he fell "Kagami!" I said running forward to help him up he waved me away and stood up as we continued.