Wanda: But Goku. Why did you bring us here?

Goku: Hmm. I'm not sure. I was planning on taking us to my old home in Japan when the image of my dad came to mind. Somehow, it brought us here, in Edinburgh.

Vision: So that means...

Wanda: That Steve and the others are here.

Goku: Indeed. They must be around here. Let's go look for them.

They nod as the three begin walking around the city, as the night sky looms over it. As they search, Goku and Wanda began telling Vision about their adventures in Asgard, as well as explaining to him what happened before they returned.

Vision couldn't believe what he just heard from them, even when they told him about Goku's origins, meeting members of his species, as well as his biological brother, before fighting them, then a Titan, and Goku losing the fight brutality by Thanos.

Vision: My word. Looks like a lot has happened back there. It's unfortunate we lost Thor and his friends.

Goku: I know. But, at least see got these.

Goku opens his bag, revealing the Dragon Balls. Vision looks at them in astonishment and curiousness.

Vision: What are these orbs?

Goku: Dragon Balls. To put it simply, they grant wishes.

Vision: Fascinating. And you're going to use them?

Goku: Yeah, to revive all the Asgardians that died before we came back to Earth.

Wanda: Wait, all the Asgardians? Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Goku: Hmm...well, I did revive anyone that was killed by terrorist groups back when I was a kid, so at least we should give it a shot.

He closes the bag as they continue walking.

Vision: I'm also intrigued that you found out what being you are. However, I'm glad that it doesn't affect who you are now.

Goku: Thanks, Vis. I wouldn't have thought about it, if it wasn't for Wanda, here.

Wanda smiles as he smiles back at each other. Vision looks on and smiles, happy to see them being more closer as a couple. Their trip to Asgard had made their relationship grow even more.

Then, they've heard noises as they turn to look through a store window, and see a news report on TV. It was reported from a recent attack in New York, as they see two of Thanos's children fighting against Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and Spiderman.

Goku: *glares* It's them.

Vision: *whispers* This is what the stone was warning me about.

Goku: We need to go. Grab onto me.

Wanda: But what about-

Goku: We'll find them later. For now, we need to keep Vision safe. Come on.

Wanda and Vision nod as they walk towards him. Just before Vision could grab his shoulder, he was stabbed from behind, as he yells out. Goku and Wanda see him being lifted and are shocked to see Corvus Glaive there.

Both: Vision!

Corvus tosses Vision to the side and growls at them. Goku and Wanda glare back, before going to a battle stance. Then, Goku grabs Wanda and they both disappeared, right as when Proxima Midnight was going to blast them.

They appeared in front of Glaive with their backs turned, before Goku punches him in the face, sending him flying back through a wall.