Chapter Thirteen

There's some "stuff" in this chapter...if you don't like "stuff" I'll tell you now I don't go into detail of said "stuff" but it's there....so yeah.

Enjoy.

Chapter Thirteen

"Tyler." A husky voice whispers in my ear.

I grumble and softly hit the warm thing next to me. Now back to my nice dream! Where did I leave off? Oh yeah! Dominic licking me like a lolli- DOMINIC!

I quickly sit up. All I know is that I'm no longer on the couch and a certain part of me is a little too awake this morning. If you catch my drift.

"Good morning sunshine." He winks at me. "'Someone' is up early~"

He noticed! Oh dear god! I'm never going to be able to look at him again! I'm so embarrassed! Maybe he'll forget about it? Please!

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, trying to calm myself down.

Dominic pulls me back down to where I'm facing him. He smirks and looks me in the eyes. "Did you know you talk in your sleep~?

My eyes widen. "N-no..."

"We'll you do, and you said some pretty interesting things." He bites his lip. "So what was your dream about?"

"Dunno.." I say shakily. What did I say?! Something that could have given my dream away?! Dominic can't know I'm having dirty dreams about him after one kiss!

"Maybe I could remind you a bit?" By the devilish gleam in his eyes I know he's up to no good. But stupid old me, I nods. "Hm, I think it was something along the lines of, 'oh Dominic! Right there! Ah! Yes!'"

I'm shocked.

I said all of that? I couldn't have!

"Any idea of what the dream was about now?" He leans closer to me, his lips almost to mine. I shake my head, too scared to say a word.

"Are you sure? Because I think I can make your dream come true." Dominic brushes his lip against mine.

My eyes close automatically at his soft touch. "I'm s-sure you could..." I bet it'd be much, much better than the dream.

"If it's okay with you..." He waits for my answer before continuing.

"Just shut up and do it!" I gripe. Finally! No more Mr. Tyler the innocent little dork! And I couldn't think of anyone better than to lose it to than Dominic. I knew him and I were meant to be. We're just so perfect.

"Feisty. I like that," he winks pulling my shirt over my head. His cool finger slowly runs down my chest sending shivers down my spine. I lay still letting Dominic do as he pleases. After all he's more experienced in this than I am.

"God I want you." I moan as he slowly begins working my pants off.

"I can tell," he chuckles leaning in to kiss me. As soon as our lips connect it's like a million fireworks explode. And no, I don't care if that's really cheesy.

The only thing blocking me is a few layers of fabric. Dominic needs those sweatpants off. Now!

I run my hands down his chest and slide my thumbs into the band of his pants. I tug on them, hoping he'd get what I wanted. Sure enough his pants are quickly on the floor, along with mine.

Dominic pulls away to breath. "Tyler you know this will hurt a bit. Even if I try not to."

I nod slowly, a rosy blush on my cheeks. "I know you won't mean to." I smile and quickly kiss him.

He grins and begins pulling my boxers down, taking his sweet time. I get a little nervous as he pulls them past my little friend. He, on the other hand, smirks.

"Well Tyler, I'll admit. I didn't think a cutie like you would be this big!"

I groan and clamp my eyes together. "Shut up!"

"Aw, but you're so adorable when you blush!" He leans down and licks "me". I gasp at the strange sensation.

"You like that?" He smirks, knowing I liked it a little too much.

"Shhhh, just keep up the good work." I tell him not even caring about how embarrassed I am anymore.

"Will do," he winks before lowering his head down to me. Just as he's about to wrap his mouth around my, eh, "friend" the stupid ass phone rings.

Dominic freezes debating if he should get it or not. I sigh as he gets off of me and grabs the phone.

"This will only take a second." He says before pushing the answer button. "Hello?" I watch his smile fade. Something's wrong.

"W-what?! No she couldn't have!" A tear rolls down his cheek. "A-another stroke?!"

His mom.

"I'll be right there."

With these words I slowly get out of bed and pull my boxers back on, then my pants.

Dominic is off the phone now but he's still crying. I hand his his sweatpants and he quickly pulls them up. "The doctor said she had a-another stroke and is unresponsive." He mutters.

I bite down hard on my lip to stop the tears from forming in my eyes. Tyler you have to be strong for him. He needs you to be strong right now.

"She'll be okay Dominic. It'll be okay!" I know telling him this probably isn't the best thing to tell him because in all honesty his mom probably isn't going to be okay. And it's going to kill him.

When we get the hospital Dominic is shaking so badly I have to help steady him. He leads me to the room his mom is in and freezes. I stare at the pale woman laying stiffly in the bed.

"M-mom?" Dominic's voice cracks. He walks over to her. "Mom.."

I can now see where Dominic got all his looks. He looks exactly like him mom, from his hair, to his nose, to even his ears.

Her chest was moving slowly up, then down, then up again. Dominic trembles with each beep of the heart monitor. "Please be okay..."

I don't know how long we sit in the room eventually my stomach starts growling. I glance over at Dominic who's sitting on the edge of his mothers bed.

"You can go get some food. I'm going to stay here." He mumbles.

I frown, but stand up. I really don't want to go alone. I really hate hospitals.

"I'll be back In a bit. You want me to bring you anything?" Dominic hasn't eaten all day, he must be hungry.

"No, I'll be fine." He doesn't even look up at me.

Despite the fact he said no I'm still going to bring him an apple or something healthy like that. Dominic likes fruits. He'll eat it if I give it to him.

It takes me ten minutes to find the cafeteria but when I do I'm relieved to find that unlike most places their food looks editable. I get a slice of pizza, a coke, and an apple for Dominic then go to sit at a table near the back; away from everyone else.

"Hi yah!"