Chapter fifteen-Discussing.

Magsimula sa umpisa

He got out and someone quickly grabbed him, they silenced George with their hand.

George quickly grabbed his knife from his pocket and stabbed the taller man behind him in the shoulder.

He got out of his grasp and started running to his apartment complex.

George looked behind him and saw a man running after him while fighting other groups that came to run after George.

He wasted no time running up the stairs to his room.

404

He unlocked it and got in face-planting on the floor.

Ouch.

George got up to lock the door, after locking it he sat on the ground with a kitchen knife.

In case anyone tried breaking his door.

"F#CK he ran away! Go find him right. now".

George placed a hand on his mouth to not make any sound.

He started silently crying.

Shouldn't call ran..don't want him in trouble.

Wait...

Dream.

George tried to get his phone but stopped quickly as he heard a lot of screams outside his room.

Screams of pain..agony..suffering.

He panicked and decided to stay silent and not move.

Someone knocked on his door.
George's eyes widened.

"George it's me clay"

He gasped and went to open the door quickly.

The door opened revealing clay with a knife in his shoulder and a lot of blood on his suit, many dead bodies laying on the ground.

George looked at clays mask.

It's broken...

He looked at his expression..annoyed..angry...

Clay let himself in and sat on the couch, George locked the door and sat beside him.

"Thanks for stabbing me in the shoulder" he spoke annoyed "I'm sorry..i.. I didn't know it was you.".

Clay glared at him, George glanced at the floor a few times then maintained eye contact with him.

"But what you did there was brave." He smiled.

"How about we discuss things at my house it's not safe here" Clay got up and
George followed him.
_______________________

"BAHAHAHA he stabbed you in the shoulder?!" Dreams father laughed.

"Yes" dream rolled his eyes, larain Laughed.

George sat there awkwardly "so this is George?" His father asked "yes" dream replied while bandaging his shoulder.

"George, I heard you are staying with us for a while?" He turned to look at George.

"W..what? Sir" George rubbed his neck, he looked at Dream and saw him already staring.

"We will discuss it today dad" Dream sat down next to George, his dad nodded.

"Did you explain to him what's happening Clay?" His dad suddenly asked, "I'm pretty sure Karl or sapnap already told him".

"Heh" sapnap stood leaning on the door frame.

"Look who showed up" Dream rolled his eyes "bro! Sorry I didn't help you! I was busy" sapnap scoffed.

"Busy doing what? Hitting on Karl?" Dream glared at him "Enough you two" his dad slammed his hand on the table.

Dream and sapnap looked away from each other "I swear to god you always argue" he sighed.

"Clay's just being a b#tch" sapnap chuckled "Nick." His father warned "what!" He laughed.

Sapnap left the kitchen "George let's go" Dream got up and George followed behind him.

"Are you okay?.." George asked quickly regretting his decision "Sorry..that was stupid." He faces palmed himself.

"That was pretty stupid" Dream laughed  George laughed with him.

Dream opened his bedroom door and stepped aside for George to enter.

"Woah this is your room?" George asked "yes do you like it?" Dream looked at George as he inspected his room.

"I mean..yes?" George shrugged at Dreams question "so..about the.." He trailed off not knowing how to start.

Dream tilted his head as he looked at him soon catching up "Oh! Um yes.." He took off his mask and placed it on his desk.

He sat on his chair "After the day that you almost got kidnapped um..".
"Almost all the mafia groups want to kidnap you as well..so it's not safe".

The dream was about to speak but George spoke "can't you just kill me?" George stared at the ground.

"What!? No!" Dream yelled shocked by Georges response "Why did you think of that." He looked at him confused.

"I don't know..first thing came up on my mind..plus it's a good idea." He looked at Dream, He was staring at him.

"You insane" Dream spoke "It's not a good idea!?" He yelled.

George stayed silent, Dream sighed "look...I would rather protect you" Dream felt embarrassed by his response.

He never kept anyone alive in this type of situation...What's the change?.

"And why's that?" He sat on the edge of Dreams bed, Dream chuckled nervously not knowing what to say.

He stayed silent "Clay?" George looked at him "I just. Can't do that".

"Is there a reason?" George pushed "yes." Dream responded.

A reason that could easily ruin everything.

"Tell me Dream.".

Dream.

Dream felt chills go through his body as he heard George say his name.

"I can't do that George" He scoffed "you'll just have to find out" Dream shrugged.

Okay.
So we all know the reason :0 ik yk

1286 words