Few minutes later they went downstairs, Jennie tried not to walk too fast, she didn't want Rosé to notice that she was worried if Jisoo had been waiting too long; only to find out Jisoo was sleeping on the couch, the TV was on.

They both look at her, "This is how I found her that night." Rosé said, she found it funny and sad in the same time.

Jennie looked at Jisoo's face. She looks like an angel while she is sleeping.

"I made her wake up early and eat breakfast twice this morning." she looked to Rosé, trying to suppress a guilty smile.

Jennie looked closely again at Jisoo. She wasn't ready yet to wake her up. She recalled what Rosé had said before, what are you going to do to her, Jennie?

"Jisoo.." Jennie said almost whispering, "Wake up."

Jisoo barely opened her eyes, she was barely even awake, "Jennie?"

Jennie felt a tug in her heart.

"It's Jennie." she said softly.

Jisoo opened her eyes and she saw tenderness in Jennie's eyes, "I am sorry. I was sleeping while waiting." she quickly sat up and slowly brushed her hair with her fingers. Jennie refused to admit that she found it attractive but why did she suddenly feel like this summer was too hot?

"Jennie, your cheeks were blushing from the heat. OMG! Do you want some iced-water?" Rosé didn't miss the opportunity to tease her best friend.

Jisoo observed Jennie's face cluelessly, "Do you want to drink before we go?"

"No!" Jennie stomped her foot. She abruptly said her goodbye to Rosé and went straight to the car. Jisoo was trailing behind her, still had no clue why she didn't want to drink iced-water.

***
Jennie.." Jisoo and Jennie sat on the car again, ready to go.

"Yes?"

"You're sitting at the front seat again."

"I know. I can see the cloud better from here."

Jisoo looked to the sky. There were dark clouds everywhere from the air pollution.

"Why? You don't feel comfortable if I sit here?"

"No." Jisoo started the car, "I feel like I need to drive even more carefully."

"It's not the question if I'm comfortable or not. I was worried if you'll feel uncomfortable." Jisoo added.

"Why? Because you're taking a delivery of the precious goods?" Jennie teasingly.

"That. And I'm afraid I'm being fired too soon due to my lack of driving skills. And we both know your record." Jisoo simply couldn't lose a repartee.

Jennie laughed, her gummy was showing and Jisoo didn't miss a chance to steal a glance at her.

Jennie turned on the music, Ellie Goulding's song was playing:

I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Jennie instantly turned off the music. What the fuck? Did Rosie just hack my radio??

Jisoo stole another glance at Jennie. Her face was red. Maybe Jennie should listen to Rosé and take the iced-water, Jisoo thought.

***