Chapter 1 ~ Kill him

~George pov~

Damn, is so hot. My heat started. I really hate it.

I groaned and got off of my uncofortable bed. I have to go to the pharmacy to get my medicine again.

I threw some clothes and shoes on myself. I took my keys and I left my apartment and locked the door.

I went down the old stairs and out of this crappy building.

(This is the building where his apartment is, because he can't afford much)

I walked trough streets until I finally reached pharmacy. I got in panting. I went over to the women behind the counter and asked for heat medicine.

She rolled her eyes and slowly took one pack of them. I payed her nd went out of the pharmacy.

I quickly took one pill and put the rest in my pocket. I rested against a wall a little and I felt my heat getting lighter.

I started walking home. It's pretty late already so I speed up a bit. I don't wanna be catch by any alpha.

While I was passing an dark alley I heard yelling. I hid behind the trash bin and watched and listened to the conversation.

There were 5 people. Men. I sniffed a bit and smelled 4 betas and 1 alpha. Gosh. That has to be some mafia shit.

Man1- Get us the fucking money!

Man2- Chill out Punz

The second man pulled away the man called Punz. Then started yelling himself.

Man2- Where is our damn money?!

Man3- I...I don't have it!

Man2- Listen now!!! You will-

Then the last man pulled the man that was yelling back. I think he is the alpha.

Man4- I will ask once, only once

He looked calm and serious.

Man4- Where is the money?

The other man looked very scared.

Man3- I...I...swear...I don't have it...but-

There was a loud gunshot and the man's body fell to the floor. I got scared and accidently hit the trash bin.

The attention of four of them turned to me and I got even more scared.

Man4- Kill him, I don't want any witnesses

My eyes widened. Oh shit, OH SHIT! All three of his men nodded and started walking towards me. I got even more scared and I started running.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

FUCK!!!

I heard them running after me, so I started running faster. I was taking quick turns to lose them. When I didn't see them after me I ran into one other dark alley and hid behind the big trash container.