5241-5260 Pinch Frame

Start bij het begin

 Chapter 5243 Eruption 7

  Shui Jiahong is happier the more he thinks about it, the curvature of the corners of his mouth is almost unable to stretch.

  Sister Mu didn't know anything, she wanted to find the place back with Shui Jiahong.

  However, before Ms. Mu took the team over, the other party had already killed him aggressively!

  "Hua Xinli?" Ms. Mu frowned coldly.

  Not only did she meet this person, she was also very familiar with it, because the strength of the two parties was similar, and not only the individual but also the team were competitors.

  Hua Xinli was slightly stunned when he saw Ms. Mu, but he immediately sneered: "Mu Qing, your team? Very good, since you are an acquaintance, then open the skylight to speak up!" Ms. Mu coldly snorted

  , not yet. Waiting for her to speak, Shui Jiahong sneered at Hua Xinli: "Open the skylight and say you are robbing fire evil

  monsters ?" Hua Xinli was very angry, and pointed to Ms. Mu, "Is she from your team ?" Ms.

  Mu was cold. nod.

  Hua Xinli said directly: "Give her to me." When

  Shui Jiahong heard this, she sneered: "What do you mean? My team member is not a cat or dog. You can ask for it if you want?"

  Hua Xinli was angry. "Mu Qing, it seems that you are usually considered a personal character. This time you rob the blame, I will not blame your entire team, but the culprit cannot be let go."

  Ms. Mu heard it more and more. Angry!

  You are so hateful that you actually blame us on the other hand! Do you dare to rob you from the branch?

  Before Ms. Mu said this, Shui Jiahong slapped the other person's face: "Do you dare to catch me and die!" The

  other person is also a girl, who looks weak and weak, and she hasn't caught Shui Jiahong much. , But was slapped by Shui Jiahong instead.

  The slap was slapped quickly and urgently, which was unexpected to almost everyone.

  "Qin'er!" When Hua Xinli saw the girl she likes being pumped by Shui Jiahong, she was immediately furious!

  Without a word, he drew towards Shui Jiahong!

  But how can Ms. Mu watch her team members be drawn? She had no choice but to take over Hua Xinli's tricks.

  The two captains were fighting fiercely, and everyone under their hands wanted to rush to help, so soon the team members also fought with each other!

  For a while, the whole scene was not full of fierce battles.

  Qin'er and Shui Jiahong were also fighting, but Shui Jiahong had the upper hand, and the poor sister was kicked by Shui Jiahong again... This beam really got bigger.

  But soon another person rushed to help Qin'er.

  Two people fetch water and one Jiahong.

  Shui Jiahong is puzzled. There are obviously five people on each side. One-on-one is true. How can there be two-on-one beating himself? She subconsciously raised her head and looked at Su Luo.

  Sure enough, as she expected, Su Luo sat steadily on the corpse of a fire evil monster, looking at her with a faint smile.

  Shui Jiahong was secretly angry!

  She wanted Su Luo to take action to attract the hatred of Zhongdi Academy. After Zhongdi Academy wants revenge, she will also seek revenge from Su Luo, but it has nothing to do with her Shui Jiahong, but Su Luo is now calming down and not taking action. Isn't it a big loss?

  Under two-on-one, Shui Jiahong was quickly forced to retreat.

  If it hadn't been for her defensive armor, she would have been the same as the corpses of those fire evil phantom beasts.

  "Ah! Help! Su Luo, help me!" Shui Jiahong retreated and rushed in the direction of Su Luo.

  She didn't believe it anymore, so she couldn't lead the enemy to Su Luo's side!

  She just wanted to force Su Luo to do it!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5244 Outbreak 8

  Shui Jiahong wanted to force Su Luo to do something, so he led people to Su Luo.

  But how could Su Luo be able to calculate if she wanted to?

  "Luoluo, you are the best in our team, save me!" Shui Jiahong rushed towards Su Luo.

  The two men who besieged Shui Jiahong looked at each other. The other was about to walk towards Su Luo, but she found that when Shui Jiahong rushed towards Su Luo, Su Luo turned and left.

  She... She walked towards Sister Mu.

  The two people looked at each other in confusion: "What's the situation?"

  But no matter what the situation, the key now is that Su Luo is gone and Shui Jiahong is no longer protected!

  Shui Jiahong was half dead with anger!

  This Su Luo! It's horrible!

  Shui Jiahong was forced to a corner by two people, and she couldn't hide it anymore. She had no choice but to take out the protective treasure that her brother had given her.

  "If you come here again, I will detonate this explosive ball!"

  Shui Jiahong threatened the two people who were constantly approaching her.

  Exploding ball?

  On this sea, the place is so big, once an explosion occurs, everyone will be severely affected.

  At this time, Mu Jie and Hua Xinli had stopped fighting, and Hua Xinli quickly rushed towards Qin'er, pulling Qin'er back and hiding behind him.

  Hua Xinli turned around and stared at Sister Mu: "This is your attitude? Going to the end?"

  Sister Mu also stared at Shui Jiahong displeased.

  If it weren't for her, there wouldn't be the current battle. The trouble was caused by her.

  But this is just the psychological activity of Mu Jie, she still has to defend her team members externally.

  Sister Mu smiled coldly: "You are bullying too much. If not, would we be bullied for nothing?

  Why did Shui Jiahong do something wrong?" "Good good!" Hua Xinli didn't expect him to be robbed this time. He was also slandered by the other party, and he absolutely couldn't swallow it!

  "Mu Qing, you remember it for me, this matter is never finished!" Hua Xinli is not going to wrestle with them here, because there are not many people here. After going back, there are so many people in Zhongdi Academy. Can drown these people!

  Sister Mu knew that Hua Xinli's expression was wrong. After returning home, there might be a collective conflict between the Zhongdi Academy and the branch, and it might even cause a war between the two sides!

  But it was too late to say anything, because Hua Xinli had already jumped onto the boat with his Qin'er and his team members and drove away quickly.

  Looking at the ship that was going away, Ms. Mu's eyes were deep and dark, bright and dark, and her hand on her side was clenched tightly!

  Shui Jiahong saw that Ms. Mu was extremely angry,

  she only lowered her head, she didn't dare to show the atmosphere... She originally calculated Su Luo about this matter, but who knows... Who knows that the deviation will be so great when it is actually implemented ? If the Zhongdi Academy and the branch really cause a big conflict, then...think about it, you know the consequences will be terrible.

  "Sister Mu...actually I didn't want to take out the bomb ball, but Su Luo didn't help me." At this time, Shui Jiahong didn't forget to file a complaint. She glanced at Su Luo and said to Sister Mu. The complaint continued, "The two people attacked me at the time, but Su Luo sat there leisurely watching me being killed, you said, how could she be like this? Anyway, we are also team members, can we not die?"

  Sister Mu turned her eyes and glanced at Su Luo.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Yes, I just didn't do it."

  Su Luo calmly, and calmly.

  I have the strength, but why should I help you? Who are you? This is the natural look on her face.

  PS: Luo Luo will show off tomorrow~~~Good night~~~

  (End of this chapter)