Chapter 1: Beginning

In a dinghy in the middle of the West Blue a woman draped in a black coat with a cowboy hat use to protect herself from the sun and sword by her side and was just drifting in the sea waiting to land on an island to resupply and maybe find a first mate. She has been sailing in her dinghy for three days now and drank last of her fresh water 2 hours ago. She is just waiting for a nice ship to take pity on her or land on a habited island where she could restock on supplies.

After a few minutes of waiting she heard a yelling not far away and saw a sloop with a giant pirate flag on the mast. Flag was skull and cross bones with a hammer on the skull. The ship was heading her way and the figure in the dinghy raised her head. Her eyes stayed on the sloop as it pulled right next to her. "Well ahoe missy you seem to be lost?" A deep voice asked on the sloop.

"Yeah my mast broke three days ago and now I can't control my dinghy." She answered.

"Hey captain you look at her?" One of the crew members asked.

"Yeah." He whispered back. "She would make a nice price at the market."

Unbeknownst to the captain and crew the woman in the dinghy heard every word. "I think we should be cautious though she could be that bounty hunter that has been capturing and killing pirates and bandits left." One of the crew said.

"I doubt it last I heard is that she was on Lucali island hunting for Bege."

"Yeah she must not know that he left for the grand line a week ago after killing the heads of the other four crime families."

"Wow she sounds strong she would be perfect for my crew." The woman said from the ledge of the ship.

The three pirates looked at her with wide eyes before the one on the far left had his throat sliced by a katana that the woman had in her position. She then stabbed the pirate on her right through the brain. The captain who was in front of the woman jumped back to give him distance from the dangerous woman. He collected himself in a brief moment and glared at her. The rest of the crew on deck drew their guns and pointed them at her. "Really, you should put those down they can be dangerous."

"Yeah because they are pointed at you now surrender nice a quitly and we promise not to hurt you too much until we make to 'shop.'" The captain offered.

"No thank you but I got places to be and I have no intention on becoming a slave to a noble." She cockily state with a smirk on her face.

Not even five seconds later the guns on the pirates hands explode knocking all the pirates out leaving only the captain of the crew to face her. He had an angry expression on his face, but his body was shaking and sweat started to appear on his head. She continued smirking. "Well now you have two choices, jump into the ocean or die by my hand."

He pulled out a large hammer and charged at the mysterious woman. She moved faster than the captain and before and while the captain had the chance to start swinging the hammer her sword pierced his heart exiting his back. He coughed up blood. The woman pulled the sword out of his chest wear he would continue to cough blood. "Who...are...you?" He said.

She looked down at him. "My name is Leah." She told him with a frown as the man took his last breath.

She walks over to the pirate before closing his eyes before heading towards the kitchen of the ship to take enough food and fresh water to last her a few days at sea. She found another dinghy on the other side of the ship and put it all in it. She then got in the boat then lowered it. She gave a big smile before saying. "Alright time to get my first mate." The dinghy then made its way to Lucali.