"Bella wake up!" A voice yelled and I could feel myself being shook by someone but when I looked around the room no one was there, other than the dead body's and one body that will be dead if we wait a little longer.

As if my mind actually got to control itself I opened my eyes, to see myself in nothing but darkness.

"You ok?" Someone asked from beside me, I could tell it was Dante based on his voice and he must have came in the bed after I got to sleep, "Take deep breaths," He whispered, I did as he said knowing that he didn't know how to handle this situation.

"You don't have to worry, this happens quite a bit," I reassured him, as I laid back down on the bed. He laid down now next to me, as he turned away. Part of me wished that he would wrap his arm around me and provide the comfort I have wanted from someone the past two days. There was really no reason for him to because I had only met him a few days ago and we weren't even blood related.

I turned my back away from him as I tried to focus on anything else than the fact the we were in an underground bunker, my brothers were all out there. In the dangerous world with people after them, I knew that they would be able to put up a good fight but I don't know if they will be lucky enough to win again.

The nerves were eating out my body as I could only imagine the worst things possible, that being that one of them had died. It amazed me really, i'm guessing they had got in many other battles before I had arrived to live with them and they had always been one of the survivors. Although I could say the same for myself, talk about the amount of times I had almost died and somehow made it out.

Things aren't about me right now, well I guess they are but i'm not the one in the middle of a battle. I just was waiting for the time the little floorboard moved and someone came down to get us out of here, meaning that everything was fine and we were safe. I haven't even been down her for very long and my entire body just wanted to get a hint of fresh air. I don't even know how I had survived without if for more than a month.

Maybe knowing that my body just feels the need to have it more, or maybe while I was there I couldn't think clearly and wasn't focusing on the amount of fresh air I had received.

UNTOLD

When I woke up I saw Dante in the kitchen raiding the cabinets for whatever he was looking for. I couldn't help but notice how the temperature had seamed to skyrocket overnight as I felt like I was sitting in a pile of my own sweat.

Dante must have noticed this to as how he didn't have his sweatshirt on, instead he was shirtless. I groaned as I sat up leaning my back against the wall as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Morning," He said as he briefly looked over at me, taking out a box of cereal from the cabinets. I groaned in response as I pushed more of the covers off of me.

"So you notice the dramatic temperature change as well?" He asked when he saw me pushing the covers off myself.

"Yeah, it fells like its a million degrees in here," I answer, getting out of bed and walking over to the table where I had left my bottle of water.

"We might have to stay here a little longer than expected, a few complications," He told me as he placed a bowl of cereal in front of me. I scrunched up my nose once seeing that there was no milk in it, but forgot about that once his words fully registered.

"Is everyone ok?" I asked, my voice slightly panicking.

"Yeah there all fine, its just not safe enough for you to leave here. There people are still everywhere," He answered as he put some of the cereal in his mouth, being very loud when he chewed it, "We can go outside later and get some fresh air, its much cooler out there."