Waking

Tyler was constantly frustrated and stressed. Daithi was slowly coming to terms about his imprisonment, and slowly coming back out of his shell. Tyler spent every single moment trying to reassure his omega that he was safe now, he was home, and Tyler would never let him go.

But it had also been two weeks since Brian had slipped into his coma. Tyler made sure to go to the infirmary every single day at 8am and 8pm to apply the scent blockers, wanting to help his best friend keep his secret as promised.

And he was also stressed because Evan was planning another heist and Tyler would have to lead for a few hours, leaving Daithi and Brian behind.

He ran a hand through his hair, holding a sleeping Daithi closer to his side. He encouraged his omega to get as much sleep as possible, since he was up most nights with nightmares and needed some sleep.

Tyler was up, reading through the folder Evan had given him. They were planning on infiltrating a drug ring in three days. Scotty and Jaren had been undercover for almost a week now, gaining their trust.

This specific drug ring was selling suppressants to omegas, but these messed with their systems and often caused internal bleeding, ulcers, and in several cases, death.

John and Marcel were mildly angry at the fact that their omegas were putting themselves through so much danger, but they also knew they were the only ones for the job. Daithi wouldn't be able to run a heist for a while and Jonathan's reproductive system was already bruised from being forced onto faulty suppressants for 6 months by his parents after he had presented. It was like a severe case of PCOS.

And no one knew Brian was an omega added onto the fact that he was still unconcious.

Tyler checked the clock, frowning as he realised it was 7 30. He'd have to head down to the infirmary soon to spray the scent blockers, but he hated leaving Daithi while he was asleep in case he woke up alone. And Scotty was currently gone, since once or twice Tyler had had to call the omega and ask him to spray the scent blockers for him since Daithi had needed him at that moment.

Tyler sighed but started thinking. He could call Bryce or Brock to come get the scent blockers, but he wasn't sure what either of them were doing. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to both of them, asking what they were doing at that moment.

Instead of getting a text back, he got a call back from Brock. "Yeah?" Tyler answered and the other Alpha replied, "I am so sorry for not saying anything, but Brian woke up 30 minutes ago."

Tyler almost shot up, but the twitch he did give made Daithi whimper and he settled back down. "Can he talk? Can you put him on the phone?" He demanded quietly and Brock hesitated.

"He's having some memory problems. He doesn't remember the week before the raid," he said quietly and Tyler gasped, worry filling him again. "Is that from the seizure?" He asked tensely and Brock sighed. "I'm assuming so, he didn't get much oxygen for almost 30 minutes and almost died for that minute. Do you want to come down?" He asked and Tyler chewed on his lip for a moment.

"Daithi is asleep, I'm going to wait until he wakes, but I'll be down soon. Besides the memory issues, though, is everything okay?" He asked and Brock said, "So far, everything is normal. Blood pressure, temperature. He's a little lightheaded, but that's from not having a proper meal in a couple weeks and the blood loss. I'm going to check his stitches since they should have started dissolving at the very least, if not be pretty much gone. Maybe give us a half hour?"

Tyler sighed. "Yeah. Will you send Bryce to get the scent blockers though? It's time for them to be put on and if he doesn't remember that I know he's an omega he'll panic," he said quietly and Brock sat quietly for a moment.