Doctors

In the few weeks since they'd returned home from Vegas, Brian had been on two heists. He'd also had plenty of time to talk to Jon, Daithi, Scotty and Jaren about what they thought of leaving the gang life behind and starting families.

They were all for it and started discussing how to ask their Alphas and everyone else about what they thought. Brian knew Brock wanted a family, as he'd mentioned it years before, but would he want to with him? A slightly messed up omega who possibly couldn't have kids?

Daithi had run some tests on him a while ago, not too long after the attack. He hadn't found any signs of fertility problems, but he also didn't find anything that said everything was working fine. His reproductive system wasn't damaged, no weird marks or bumps, but 10 years of suppressants had to have done something to him.

Brian shook his head, throwing another punch into the punching bag in front of him. Brock was taking care of Luke, who'd gotten injured during the last heist the night before, a long knife wound across his face.

Brian threw a few more punches, feeling a little lost. He felt a hand on his back and whirled around, instinctively throwing a punch into whoevers face it was.

Luckily, it was Jon and he was used to Brian's habit of throwing punches when he was startled. He easily deflected the jab, catching Brian as he stumbled.

"Shit, A-thon!" Brian cursed, catching his balance and straightening up. Jon just grinned unashamed, shrugging. "You okay?" He asked and Brian shrugged.

"Just thinking. About- about things," he said evasively and Jon raised an eyebrow unimpressed, leaning against the structure that held the bag up.

"I know you better that that, Brian. You can talk to me you know, we're alone," he said softly and Brian sighed, resting his fists against the fabric of the bag.

"I'm trying to figure out how to tell Brock I want to leave the gang life. And I feel like I need more opinions on what my body went through being on those suppressants for so long. I just- I have a feeling that something is wrong, and I don't want to ask Brock to run the scan. I trust Daithi, but he didn't go to med school for as long as most doctors," he said quietly and Jon shrugged.

"I'll give you the number to my doctor then," he said and Brian frowned. "You have a doctor?" He asked and Jon nodded.

"Brock didn't join us until almost a year after Evan, Luke and I started this gang. By that time, I'd been on the faulty suppressants for almost 6 months and I knew they were messing me up. Evan found me a good omega doctor and he was able to give me some medications to help heal my system. He also knows about the gang business, but patient confidence and all that makes it so he doesn't say anything. He's an Alpha, but he has several omega nurse practitioners there to help, and he's quite informed on omega biology," he said and Brian nodded slowly.

"Will- will you go with me? To the doctor?" Brian asked softly and Jon nodded. "Without hesitation. Just let me know when, okay?" He said gently and Brian nodded, taking another breath.

"Come on, Bri, let's go to your rooms and I'll get you that number. And then we can go lay down, I think you need a nest," Jon said softly and Brian nodded, unwrapping his hands and following Jonathan out of the room.

Once in Brian's apartment, Jon took his phone and typed in a number, adding it to Brian's contacts. "There's the number, they're open Monday through Saturday, 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 3pm on Saturday," Jon said and Brian nodded, looking at the 9 digit number.

"I'm going to call now, before I make myself stress over it," he said and Jon just nodded, laying back on the bed.

Brian hit call and turned the speaker on, knowing most doctors offices had an automated service. Following instructions, he pressed 3 for talking to a nurse and waited.