Comfort

Brian woke slowly, body aching like he was used to but not as bad as he expected. His arms and neck also felt freer and he wondered what Webb had planned this time.

He felt someone move beside him and his eyes flew open, a faint whine ripping from his throat as he jerked back. "Brian! Bri, it's me, it's okay," he heard and his eyes slowly focused and he saw Jon sitting in front of him, attached to an IV and bandages covering him.

"D-Del? What-" he whispered, his throat sore and scratchy. "We're home, Bri. Evan, Tyler and the crew freed us," Jon said softly and Brian blinked, surprise filling him.

"They- they did? How long have we been unconcious then? What happened?" He asked but before Jonathan could answer the door opened.

Brian couldn't help but cower away, fear filling him. But his heart swelled when he noticed Tyler and Daithi walk in, looking tired. They both brightened though when they saw Brian awake, sitting up.

"Brine!" Daithi said happily, moving forward. Brian flinched but accepted Daithi's hug, burying his face in his brothers neck. Daithi tilted his head, offering to let Brian scent him for the first time.

Brian hesitated, but took the offer and ran his nose against Daithi's scent glands. His senses were filled by maple and lemon and he relaxed, feeling the safety of his brother surround him.

He tilted his head and Daithi scented him, reconnecting their brotherly bond again. They pulled away from each other and Tyler and Jon smiled at the more relaxed features on Brian's face.

Brian looked up at Tyler, biting his lip. "What happened? How long have we been home?" He asked and Tyler moved closer, sitting down by the foot of Brian's bed. He handed Brian a cup of water and the omega drank eagerly, sighing in relief at the coolness on his throat.

"We rescued you two three days ago. Brock has had you two sedated so you could heal some without panicking. You two had fevers from the infection in some of your burns, but they broke last night so Brock took you off the sedation so you could wake up naturally. Jon only woke an hour before you did," Tyler explained gently and Brian nodded slowly.

"I do have some news for you, Brian. It's, not super pleasant, but it was inevitable," Tyler continued and Brian sighed. "They know, don't they. Everyone knows I'm an omega now," he said and Tyler nodded.

"Who figured it out first?" He asked and Daithi replied, "Panda and Evan actually. They realised it when they were discussing why they took you along with Jon."

Brian nodded, accepting it. After what he'd been through that week, everyone figuring out he was an omega didn't seem so stressful anymore.

"And Brian, Jon told us what happened," Tyler said gently and Brian flinched, curling into himself. "So they know I'm weak, they know I'm tainted now. What Alpha will want an omega who's been used like me? I couldn't even fight!" Brian cried, tears filling his eyes.

"I want you. You haven't been tainted, you haven't been used, you've been hurt," Brock said from the doorway, voice calm and even. Brian's head shot up, shock and mild anger in his expression.

"Why would you want me? You never showed any interest until you discovered I was an omega," he snapped but Brock didn't flinch.

He moved closer and sat next to Brian, not making any move to touch him as Brian jerked away. "I'm sure everyone can tell you, but I've basically been obsessed with you for 6 years now. I didn't pursue you then, because most Betas don't like being with an Alpha, and you didn't show any signs of being interested in me. For all I knew, you were more into women," he said logically and Brian shook his head.