Moving

Brian looked around his apartment, filled with bittersweet fondness. They were moving the last little bit of their things into the two massive trucks Evan had rented for everyone and this was the first time in over 8 years that Brian's apartment had absolutely nothing in it.

Brock walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "You okay baby?" He asked softly and Brian nodded, twisting in Brock's hold and facing him.

"I'm excited to be moving, to be starting our new life. It's just kinda difficult to let this place go, it's been our home for a very long time," he said quietly and Brock kissed him gently.

"I understand. This place has a million happy memories, but a million bad memories too. It's all very bittersweet to be leaving a place that made me who I am today," he said quietly and Brian nodded, looking around one last time before picking up his travel suitcase.

It'd be a three day trip to Colorado, since Marcel and Luke would be driving the two big trucks with Scotty and Genay with them. Evan, Tyler and Brock would be alternating driving the van with everyone else in it.

Marcel had flown their helicopter to their new property already, everyone having already transported their vehicles. At least those who had one. All their weapons had been either given to the Misfits or MJWB or stashed into the very back of one of the trucks.

Everyone had kept three of their favorite weapons, Brian having chosen his best sniper, his favorite handgun and a rifle. He had all 20 of his daggers, knives and machetes packed away too, he wasn't getting rid of those.

They'd all agreed to have a shed in the very middle of their property to stash and lock away their weapons, so when they all started having kids they wouldn't be in reach. Evan had had people come in and renovate it, adding an underground bunker that doubled as a shooting range, while the actual building up top would be a gym.

Everyone had already had their new homes transferred and installed, each couple choosing what they liked the most. Like Brian and Brock had a simple two story brick house with a wrap around porch. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms.

Buying all 8 houses had cost about $8.5 mil, not including the $30k property, but they still had loads of money saved to live comfortably for a long time.

Everyone met up in the garage, looking around reminiscingly. "Aaaalright guys! Ready to go? We've got a long trip ahead of us!" Evan called and everyone cheered, climbing into their respective places. Tyler was driving first so he and Daithi got into the front seats while everyone else climbed into the back.

The trucks started up, driving off slowly as everyone watched the building they'd called home for nearly 10 years for some disappear.

They'd given no one their address except for Nanners and his crew and MJWB. They didn't want anyone to bother them, but didn't want to leave their friends behind.

Brian turned forward, taking a deep breath. His parents hadn't liked the fact that he wasn't telling them where he was moving, though his mother had been warmer to him since his blow up a few months before. She hadn't even mentioned the fact that he had been tortured, more focused on the fact that he had an Alpha.

He'd blocked her calls after that, hurt that she hadn't cared about how badly he'd been hurt and more interested in the fact that he was acting like "an actual omega" now.

But she'd miss out. Brock was the most amazing person in his world, and someday hopefully soon they'd have kids and she'd never get to see them.

Brian leaned against Brock, smiling happily. He was ready to start his new life.