Through

Brian and Jon crouched in the renovated building, their snipers set up and watching Krate's house. They'd been in this city for two days, keeping tabs on the target.

The day before, they'd replaced the window cleaners after a hefty bribe  and checked Krate's window. Luke had stayed away, Jon and Brian hanging on the ropes and "cleaning" the windows.

Jon had tapped on the glass a few times in different places and they determined it was a level 2 ballistic glass, which meant it'd hold up to larger handguns, but their snipers would have no problems.

They'd decided today was their best chance to kill the target, since tomorrow Krate was scheduled to leave. It was currently about 6:53pm and Krate's was scheduled to have finished his dinner party at 7 and spend an hour alone in his office working on paperwork.

The schedule the client had given them was so far pretty accurate, and Jon and Brian were confident by 7 30 latest, Krate would be dead.

By 7:03, Krate was walking into his office, talking quietly to two of his guards. They nodded and stood outside in the hall as Krate shut the door. Brian and Jon watched as their target unbuttoned his jacket and hung it on a hook before settling behind his desk, facing the window.

"There's a guard under Krate's window, I'll take him if you want to take the shot at Krate," Jon whispered and Brian nodded, peering down his sight directly on Krate's forehead.

"Stop, don't move," a voice behind them commanded and Brian and Jon froze. "Turn around," the voice commanded and they turned to see two Alpha's with shot guns aiming at them.

"You think you can take down our boss, huh? Two little omegas," one sneered and Brian glared at him, fighting the commands so he could grab his gun.

"They'll make a fine addition to the sales, don't you think? This one isn't even mated," the second said, aiming his gun at Brian.

A flashback to their kidnapping almost two months before flickered in Brian's mind, Webb sneering, "We can have some fun." He couldn't help the minor panic filling him, struggling to force the memories from his head.

"Drop your weapons," the first Alpha commanded and Brian and Jon dropped their snipers, still fighting the first two commands.

Brian caught sight of a shadow behind the Alphas and forced himself not to react. Luke appeared behind them, throwing knife in one hand and handgun in the other.

At the same moment, he shot one Alpha in the head and threw a knife into the back of the other Alpha's neck, severing his spinal cord. They fell, one dead and one dying.

Luke rushed over to Jon and Brian, worried. "Are you two okay?" He asked urgently and they just looked at him, unable to move. "They commanded us, we can't move," Jon whispered and Luke cursed.

"Relax," Luke commanded and the two omegas felt the previous commands break. They collapsed to their knees, breathing hard for a moment before turning and looking at the window.

Krate was standing, eyes on the renovated building. "He knew we were here," Brian whispered and Jon cursed. "I'll get the one guard, you get Krate. Now," he whispered hurriedly, picking up his sniper.

With practiced, synchronized movements, they readied their weapons and shot, the guard under the window falling dead and the bullet piercing Krate's forehead through the glass.

The window shattered, glinting in the light from the lampposts. Krate fell and the two guards standing in front of the door rushed in only to be shot dead in seconds.