Downsides

Warnings: torture and violence

Brian sat quietly in the back of the truck with Angel, Wildcat and Delirious. Angel and Wildcat were going to be leading the west charge, while Brian and Delirious were setting up their snipers on the roof from the west.

"You okay Terroriser?" Wildcat asked through his mask and Brian looked up, blue eyes shining through his own mask.

"Yeah, I've just- I've got a feeling about today, so you guys be extra careful, okay?" Brian pressed and all three men nodded. "You be careful too, Terroriser. I don't want to gave to do another surgery on you two raids in a row," Angel said, a hint of joking under the overlaying seriousness.

Brian smirked faintly at him. "As long as Delirious keeps his eyes open this time, we'll be fine," he joked back and Delirious rolled his eyes.

"Wildcat, Sark is ready for you and Angel. You guys will be heading through the side doors. Terroriser, Delirious, there's a ladder behind a tree on the building across the street, you can use that to get to the roof," fourzer0seven said through their mics.

"Roger that," Brian replied as he readied his gun and bag. The truck stopped and the four men ran out, splitting up by the stoplight. Delirious and Brian ran along the side of the building, finding the ladder and scaling it easy.

They set up their stations, directing their guns to opposite sides of the target building. Brian watched as Vanoss, Cartoonz and Basically ran in from the east, Wildcat, Angel and Mr. Sark having already entered from the west.

Brian spotted Smii7y and Kryoz jumping from tree to tree across the street, pistols in hand as they surveyed the surrounding areas.

"Terroriser, Delirious, a truck is coming in from the west, take out the tires," Panda ordered and the two omegas directed their weapons to the callout area. They only had to wait a moment before the truck came into view, and only a few seconds before both the front tires exploded to bullets in them. The truck flipped three times, grinding to a stop and catching fire.

Brian watched as two men crawled out of the truck but didn't get far enough as the truck exploded, killing both of them. Brian winced in sympathy, knowing that had to be an extremely painful way to die, but these guys were omega traffickers, they deserved worse.

Gun fire sounded in the building, Brian jerking his gun back around to face the doorways. "Delirious, Terroriser, there's a dozen men coming out each door, Smii7y and Kryoz will need help taking them down," fourzer0seven said urgently and Brian and Delirious replied with their affirmatives.

"You get right, I'll get left," Delirious muttered and Brian nodded, aiming at the doorway. Soon after, over a dozen men each spilled out of the doorways, firing immediately into the trees. Thankfully, they were aiming in the wrong areas for Smii7y and Kryoz and soon, the majority of the men were down.

Smii7y and Kryoz jumped into action, spinning and firing with a grace that most of the crew could only dream of having. They downed the last few men with quick bullets to the head, pausing with their backs to each other to make sure the coast was clear.

"Terroriser, will you go down and help Kryoz and Smii7y with clean up?" Panda asked and Brian replied, "Gotcha, be right down."

He carefully put his sniper away, keeping his smaller pistol and one knife he kept strapped to his forearm. He ran to the ladder, using his gloved hands to slide down the metal and running in a crouch towards Smii7y and Kryoz.

Together, all three moved the bodies into a pile away from prying eyes. "Terroriser, Smii7y, Kryoz, there's a group of seven going around the building out of Delirious' view, can you take them?" Panda asked and the three men looked at each other before nodding.