Therapeutic

Brian tapped nervously on his leg, sitting in the infirmary with Brock. Mark and Séan had told Brock a week before that they'd come today about 2pm to talk with Brian.

Brock picked Brian's hand up, lifting it and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "Just breathe Brian, it's okay. You know Mark and Séan, and it'll help in the long run," he said softly and Brian took a deep breath, nodding.

Bryce stuck his head in the door, saying, "Mark and Séan are here." Brian's nerves shot up again but stood as the duo walked in. Sean immediately grinned as he saw Brian, stepping forward and giving him a tight hug.

Brian hugged the Alpha back, breathing in the scent of evergreens and wood smoke. "Heyya Brian! Haven't seen you around in a while bud," he said cheerfully as he stepped back.

Brian grinned back, shrugging. "I also didn't know you were an omega, but I love the lilac," he continued with a laugh and Brian's expression turned sheepish. "Yeah, I'm an omega. Have been since I was 15," he said jokingly and Sean rolled his eyes.

"Hi Mark," Brian said to the other omega and the red haired man grinned back, stepping forward to give Brian a hug too.

Brian didn't know what it was, but something about Mark just made a person relax. His easy going personality, his genuine smile, his warm hugs, the loud, enthusiastic laugh, all of it came together in this large, man child of an omega.

"So, is Brock staying?" Mark asked as he and Brian stepped away from each other. "No, I think Brian needs some one on one time with you, someone who's a little more separate," the Alpha replied and Mark nodded.

Séan turned and gave Mark a kiss before waving at Brian and leaving the room. Brock turned to Brian, the omega biting his lip nervously. "It'll be okay, Brian, I promise. I'm just a text away, okay?" Brock said softly and Brian nodded, taking yet another deep breath.

Brock leaned down and brushed a soft kiss against Brian's lips, pulling away and waving at Mark as he left. Mark grinned and bounced over to the chairs, sitting down and throwing his legs over the side.

Brian raised an eyebrow at the unprofessional stance, but he then realised this was for Brian to feel less pressured. Brian went and sat in the chair opposite of Mark, pulling his legs up under him.

"So, whatcha want to talk about?" Mark started and Brian frowned confused. "I thought you'd ask me questions and I'd answer?" He questioned and Mark shook his head.

"That's too limiting. I want you to start with what you think is easiest right now, what you want to talk about. Whether it be what happened, your past, what's conflicting you now, no matter how small. I will eventually ask you small questions to continue on the conversation, but this is all at your speed, your limits, all about you," he said and Brian slowly relaxed as he nodded.

"So, what do you feel comfortable talking about? It can be anything, good, not so good, troubling, exciting, let's start somewhere," Mark said encouragingly and Brian didn't think as he blurted put, "Brock?"

Mark smiled, nodding. "What about Brock?" He asked and Brian sighed. "He and everyone else has told me several times that he's been interested in me for years, way before he discovered I was an omega. But, I still can't help but think me coming out I guess as an omega is the only reason why he's interested now," he mumbled and Mark raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I've been in love with him for years, and I'm so overjoyed that we're kinda together now. But, how do I get rid of those thoughts?" Brian asked, a little desperately and Mark sat up a little more in his chair.

"First, have you talked to him about it?" He asked and Brian shrugged. "Kinda. I mean, he's told me several times he's been in love with me for years, but, he never really elaborated?" He said and Mark nodded.