Omegas

Brian sat quietly, ignoring the faint throb in his chest. He was sitting in his rooms with Daithi next to him, waiting. Tyler had gone to get Jonathan, since Brian had decided now was the best time to tell him about being an omega.

It was the early morning of the day of the raid, and Brian hated not being able to go. Jonathan was the best sniper of all of Los Santos, but even he could miss something being only one person.

"You okay Brine?" Daithi asked softly and Brian smiled weakly at him. "Just really nervous and really not liking not being allowed on the raid," he replied quietly and Daithi nodded.

"I gotcha. I want to go to but at the same time, I'm terrified of being outside the base," he said softly and Brian took his hand. "You have a good reason. I know those two weeks though Tyler didn't rest until he found you. He almost challenged Evan the day we discovered where you were just so he could go get you immediately. I would have backed him if I knew we could've gotten in and out with no injuries," Brian said softly and Daithi smiled faintly.

"I could feel him, while I was there. It's what helped me keep my mind and gave me the strength to keep my mouth closed. I don't know if I could have lasted as long without the bond," he said softly and Brian sighed.

"How is it? Being mated?" Brian asked hesitantly and Daithi smiled with pure happiness and love. "It's, the best feeling. The connection with your Alpha, the sense of safety and contentment, of belonging. You know your Alpha will do anything in their power to keep you happy and safe," he said, looking more relaxed and happy than Brian had seen him since he woke up.

Brian couldn't help but long for that feeling, absentmindedly picturing Brock as his Alpha. "How- how did you know Tyler was the one for you? From what I remember you two butted heads a lot," Brian asked curiously and Daithi grinned.

"I'm not sure how it happened. I know in the beginning I was drawn to him, but every time we approached each other we'd start bickering and fucking with each other. Our sparring matches were always intense. And then one day, I didn't think. He had me pinned and I just- I kissed him. I don't even think that's what I meant to do. But once I did, I knew I loved him. He didn't kiss me back that day, but he came back the next day and kissed me, and we've been together since," he said fondly, looking at the doorway.

Brian turned to see Tyler and Jonathan standing there, Tyler smiling a tiny private smile that was only for Daithi's eyes. Brian looked away, feeling like he was intruding on something and looked at Jonathan.

Seeing the lead omega reminded Brian what he was doing and the nerves hit all at once. "Hi A-thon," Brian said softly and Jonathan smiled at him.

"I have a question for you," Daithi said suddenly and Brian turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you call him A-thon?" He asked confused and Brian and Jonathan burst out laughing.

"When I first joined, I actually didn't fully know this was a gang. Jon took me under his wing, and I told him I needed a nickname for him. I told him that since his name was Jonathan and everyone called him Jon, I was going to call him A-Thon, like the ending of his name. It just kinda stuck," Brian said amused and Jonathan grinned at him, moving to sit on the bed.

"So what's going on? Why am I here?" Jon asked curiously and Brian took a deep breath, reaching for Daithi's hand again. "I- um. I'm going to let you in on a secret. But you can't tell anyone, not even Evan, until I'm ready, okay?" Brian stressed and Jon frowned.

"Is it dangerous?" He asked worriedly and Brian shook his head. "No, nothing dangerous. Just- just something that I've known for a very long time but because of how I was raised, I couldn't tell anyone," he mumbled and Jon scooted closer.