Pregnant Again

It's been months  since Athena was born and since Jacob showed up begging for forgiveness. Paul and Hermione has been going out for a months now. This takes place after Paul's patrol . They are eating dinner now.

"Hi sexy how was patrol ."  Hermione said

"Good I'm starving how much longer. " Paul said

"It's almost finish." Hermione said

It's after dinner and Hermione is clearing off the kitchen table. Paul is just watching her move up and down.

"Hermione um." Paul said

"Yes." Hermione said turning towards him.

"Can I do something with out you slapping me." Paul said

"Yes why couldn't you." Hermione said

Then Paul walks up to Hermione and kisses her. He licks her lips ask for permission and Hermione gives him permission. Paul picks her up and sets her on the kitchen counter. He kiss her neck and sucks on her neck leaving love bites. He remove her shirt and her bra. Hermione removes his shirt. Her bites one of her boobs making Hermione moan in pleasure. Hermione starts kissing his chest until she reaches his pants. Hermione unbuckle  his pants and the fall to the ground. Paul pull down Hermione skirt. Paul then goes back to Hermione's boobs. He he grabs one the squeezes and twist it  while with the other one he twist her nipple.

Hermione moans in pleasure. Paul then removes Hermione underwear and his. He slides one finger in and out make her moan in pleasure. Then he adds another and another each time Hermione moan. then he bends down an start to lick her pussy. Then he slides his dick inside of Hermione and moan. He then start's to move. 

"Faster Faster Faster. Harder Harder Harder" Hermione said moaning 

"Your wish is my commend." Paul said

As quicken up the speed and made it harder. Hermione moan.

"Paul I'm going to cum." Hermione said

"Me to." Paul said

Hermione and Paul cum at the same time. The both moan and scream each others name. Hermione get's off the counter and gets on her knees and starts to suck his dick. Hermione licks his dick. Then she takes his whole dick in her mouth and speeds up cause Paul to moan and cum into Hermione which she swallows it which makes him moan more. Once she pulls back Hermione starts to give Paul a hand job and he moan.

When she pull's away and get's up and goes to walk away.

"See you in bed." Hermione said sweetly 

As she goes to walk away Paul grabs her by the arm and pulls her back. The he push Hermione up against the counter and fucks her doggie style. Then he carries' Hermione up the stairs and they continue once the get to their bedroom for 5 more house. Then they go to sleep.

The next morning Jared, Sam, and Embry walk in saying good morning since the eat breakfast there every morning. When they say that breakfast was not ready.

"Maybe there still asleep." Sam said

Jared and Embry blurt out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sam ask

"Look around the room what do you see out of place." Jared said

"Oh God they did it in the kitchen." Sam said

"Yes we did." Hermione and Paul said at the same time.

Hermione started say spells to clean up the kitchen.

"There now you can sit down." Hermione said

Hermione starts making breakfast.

Time has past a week and Hermione keeps throwing up Hermione takes a pregnancy test. After waiting for what felt like forever Hermione read pregnant. Then Athena  starts to cry. Athena is now one year.

When Paul get's home Hermione decide to tell him that she's pregnant.

"Paul I got to tell you something ." Hermione said

"What is it?" Paul said 

"I'm pregnant." Hermione said

"Really." Paul ask with a smile

"Yes really." Hermione said

Then Paul pulls Hermione into a big hug and kisses her.

"We're telling everyone tomorrow." Hermione said

As Hermione went back to cooking dinner.

"Before I forget Athena bit me yesterday while we was playing and Billy's" Paul said

Hermione the pan and looked at him.

"Let me see." Hermione said.

Paul shows Hermione where he bite me.

"Paul that's no ordinary bite. I'm going to explain it the best I can. Paul when she bit you she was replacing Jacob's blood with yours you are now her biological ." Hermione said

"Wait so now I'm the biological father to Athena. Is that a witch or wizard thing." Paul said.

"Yes it is."  Hermione said

(I got this out of  a story I read Bella Hatred sashiboo97)