Going Home and meeting the Cullens

It's the first day of summer after the war. Hermione and her pack are going to Forks today. The already said their goodbyes. Now they are on their way to the airport. When the arrive at air port they wait until their plane is called. When the get on the plane. They talk or slept until they arrive to Forks.

Hermione see Charlie. "Daddy." Hermione yelled as she and her pack walk up to Charlie.

"Look at you your so grown up." Charlie said.

"Where is Bella?" Hermione asked.

"She's at her boyfriend house. His name is Edward Cullen." Charlie said.

"Ok wait did you say Cullen?" Hermione ask.

"Yes." Charlie said.

"Take me to his house. And after that I'm going to go see Jacob." Hermione said.

"Ok." Charlie said as the got in the truck.

They got in the car and Charlie took Bella to the Cullens.
When we got to the Cullens house.

"You want me to wait for you?" Charlie asked.

"No." Hermione said Then Hermione got out of the truck and walked to the front door amd knock on the door as Charlie drove away.

Carlisle answer the door.

"Hello my name is Hermione Swan I'm here to see Bella Swan my twin sister." Hermione said

"Bella didn't tell us she had a sister." Carlisle said.

"Look are you going let me in so I can see my sister?" Hermione asked getting irritated.

"Yes please come in." Carlisle said.

Carlisle took Hermione to see Bella.

"Bella." Hermione said.

"HERMIONE." Bella yelled.

Hermione laugh as they hugged.

"Did you miss?" Hermione said.

"Yes. What are you doing here?"
Bella asked.

"I'm moving back home. And I'm here because daddy told me about a certain Cullen that your dating." Hermione said.

"Let me guess your here to threaten him?" Bella asked.

"Yes and something else. How did you know that I was going to threaten him?" Hermione ask.

"Because I know you your over protective over you friends and family. I might not know you as well as Jacob but I know you." Bella said.

"I'm going to makes the quick because I've got someone else I want to see." Hermione said.

As she turned to the Cullens.

"Ok first stop trying to read my mind Edward. Second I know you are all vampires. Third I know all your names fourth I know how to kill a vampire. I've kill them before so if you her my sister in anyway I'll kill you and I won't hesitate. Now I got go meet some." Hermione said.

Everyone looked confused and shocked that knew everything.

"How did you know what we are and who we are?" Jasper asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Now I got to go." Hermione said.

Rosalie walks in and said " why do I smell a dog?"

I roll my eyes and said " You must be Rosalie. I'm Bella twin sister. I got to go." Hermione said.

"Let me guess your going to go see Jacob."

Hermione blushed and said "Shut up and how did you know."

Bella laughed "Because you always spend all you free time with him." Bella said.

"Yea I'm going there. But I wish he would see me as more then a friend. He is the only one that could ever brake my heart or make me cry. The way he looks at you I wish he would look at me that way. I got to go." Hermione said.

As she starts to walk out the door Jasper asked " How long have you been in love with him. "

"Hermione not in love with him your crazy." Bella said.

"Going on 3 years since I was 14 bye. I'm going to try and tell him today. "Hermione said.

When she said that Bella was left shocked. After before anyone could ask her any question she left.

Then Hermione went to Jacobs.

Hermiones outfit

Hermiones hair style

Hermione shoes