Round 2 fight

They all go looking for Hermione. They finally found Hermione sitting on a cliff. They all walk up to her and sat beside her. They sat in quite until....

"Did you really mean what you said to Bella?" Sam asked.

"Sam you know me better then anyone you know I don't say anything I don't mean." Hermione said.

"Hermione she's your sister." Paul said.

"She's not my sister. My sister wouldn't give up her life or say half the things she said." Hermione said.

"You said some pretty hurtful things to." Jared said.

"No I said the truth. She's not my sister." Hermione said.

"You argue all the time. I bet with in a weeks time you and Bella will be back to normal."Sam said.

"No not this time. This time it's different." Hermione said.

"I must say when you tackled Bella to the ground that was hot. The arguing was funny to. " Jacob said.

"Thank you." Hermione said.

"We should get you home it's getting late." Sam said.

"I'm not going back to daddy. I'm might end up hurting Bella if she starts to attack or yell at me." Hermione said.

"You can stay with us. I'll let Charile know." Sam said.

"Ok." Hermione said.

The all leave the cliff. Hermione, Jacob, Paul, and Sam left to go get some clothes. When they get there. They get out of the car and go inside. They see the Cullens next to Bella talking.

"Oh look who it is my sister the killer." Bella said.

"Bella let's not start anything that you can't finish." Edward said.

"STAY OUT OF THIS EDWARD." Bella said.

"Yea everyone stay out of this.Oh and Bella you need to learn how to fight your own battles." Hermione said.

"I CAN FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES." Bella said.

"Good for you. Here I that you were stupid." Hermione said

"I'M NOT STUPID YOU ARE. I MEAN IF YOU WAS SMART THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE FOUGHT IN THE WAR AND KILLED PEOPLE." Bella yelled.

"Your just asking for fight." Hermione said.

"YES ROUND 2 LET IT BEAGIN." Bella yelled.

"I DID WHAT I HAD TO SO I WOULD SURVIVE. UNLEASE I'M NOT JUST THROWING MY LIFE AWAY TO BE A VAMPIRE." Hermione yelled.

"TO BAD IT'S MY LIFE TO THROW AWAY IF I WONT TO. IT'S FAR BETTER THEN BEING WITH A WOLF BECAUSE THEY KILL TO JUST LIKE YOU. AND WITH YOU BEING ON THE WOLVES SIDE WE ARE NOW ENEMIES. ALICE WAS RIGHT WOLVES DON'T MAKE GOOD COMPANY." Bella yelled.

"WELL FINE THEN THROW IT AWAY IF YOU WONT TO. I DONT CARE ANYMORE. BUT REMEMBER I DID WARN YOU. AND ACTUALLY WOLVES ARE BETTER BECAUSE THEIR ACTUALLY ALIVE. FINE BY ME I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE ENEMIES OR NOT. WOLVES ARE BETTER COMPANY THEN A VAMPIRE. BUT MAY I REMIND YOU WHO YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME WITH AND SAVED YOUR LIFE WHEN EDWARD DISAPPEARED. IT WAS JACOB. OF COURSE ALICE WOULD SAY THAT VAMPIRES HATES WOLVES." Hermione yelled.

"WELL I'M BECOMING A VAMPIER RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TREADY. AND MY BOYFRIEND IS SWEET AND KIND. JACOB IS A MONSTER.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM THAT. HE'S NOT A MONSTER. YOUR THE ONE DATING A MONSTER." Hermione yelled.

"She's right this time is different." Sam said.

Bella the walks up to Hermione and slaps Hermione. Hermione the tackles Bella to the ground. Hermione punches her repeatedly. Bella pushes Hermione off of her so hard she hit's the coffee table and busted her head open. Hermione gets up and pushes her on the ground and kicks her and punches her repeatedly. Then Charlie walks in and sees Bella and Hermione fighting and he sees the Cullens and the pack trying to brake then up.

(Jacob and the pack and the Cullens kept trying to brake them apart but didn't secede.)

"Jacob help me. You grab Hermione and I'll grab Bella." Charlie said.

Once they pulled them apart.

"What the hell is going on here?" Charlie asked.

"Nothing daddy. I'm staying with Jacob for a little while." Hermione said.

"Hermione I don't know what's going on but you don't half to leave." Charlie said.

"I know that. I'm going to go get my things." Hermione said.

"Ok I'll come help." Jacob said.

The go up stairs and start to pack her things.

"Carlisle can you come by Billy's to check on Hermione after you finish with Bella?" Sam asked.

"Yes I'll come by Billy's after I'm finish with Bella." Carlisle said.

"Thank you." Sam said.

After Jacob and Hermione get done packing the go down stairs.

"Let's go." Hermione said.