Bella and Edward Wedding

Edward and Bella is getting married. Jacob ran off just like in the movie the day the get back from their honeymoon. Not because he loves her but because it hit him Bella was becoming a vampire. Only Hermione knows where he is.

"Hey Bella how are you feeling?" Hermione ask.

"Nerves." Bella said.

"Don't worry it will all be over soon. We've done your hair and make up now the dress." Hermione said.

"Ok." Bella said.

Bella gets changed in to her dress and shoes.

"You ready?" Hermione asked.

"Yea." Bella said.

Bella walks down the aisle. When we gets to Edward they join hands.

"Do you Edward Cullen take Bella Swan to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death." The Preacher said.

"I do." Edward said.

"Do you Bella Swan take Edward Cullen to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death." The Preacher said.

"I do." Bella said.

"You my now kiss the bride." The preacher said.

 They walk back down the aisle

They walk back down the aisle. And talk with the guest.

"Jacob." Bella said.

"I know where he is hopefully he'll come." Hermione said.

A little later everyone is dancing.

"Would you like to dance?" Emmett ask.

"What about Rosalie." Hermione said.

"Edward is dancing with her. Jacob is here and he wanted to give Bella and him some privacy." Emmett said.

"Ok." Hermione said.

" Hermione said