Hermione and Bella fight

"Do what?" Edward asked.

"You'll see." Jacob said.

Hermione turns toward Bella and stands up and walks over to her and said "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Hermione asked.

"What are you talking about? Bella ask.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU WANT TO BE TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT." Hermione yelled

"REALLY YOU WANT TO YELL AT ME FOR WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE. WHAT ABOUT YOU FIGHTING IN A WAR AND KILLING PEOPLE. YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOU BE WOLFBLOOD BUT I KNEW YOU WAS A WITCH." Bella yelled

"THAT'S WHERE YOUR WRONG JACOB KNEW I WAS A WOLFBLOOD AND ABOUT THE BATTLE. I TOLD HIM THE DAY AFTER THE BATTLE." Hermione yelled.

"WHAT YOU TOLD HIM AND NOT ME WHEN IM YOUR TWIN SISTER." Bella yelled.

"WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC." Hermione yelled.

"I like her I agree with everything she saying." Rosalie said laughing.

"FINE LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC. YOU A WOLF AND IM GOING BE A VAMPIRE. SO YOUR A TRAITOR BECAUSE WOLFA HATE VAMPIRES." Bella yelled.

"I'M WARNING YOU BELLA IF YOU TURN THERE WILL BE A WAR AND I WANT HESITATE TO KILL YOU." Hermione said.

"Ok let's just calm down and take a breather. Especially you Hermione." Jacob said.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO JACOB. AND YOU I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE." Hermione yelled.

"Carlisle go get the pack NOW and if they try to kill you tell them I sent you." Jacob said.

"Ok." Carlisle said.

Then Carlisle took off running when he got there he saw Sam and the pack he walked up to them and said "Sam." After all the wolf turn to him.

"Your trespassing you better have a good reason to." Sam said.

"Jacob told me to came and get  you." Carlisle said.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"You want to long version or short version?" Carlisle said.

"Short." Paul said.

"Ok well Bella and Hermione are yelling at each other Jacob trying to keep it from getting out of hand." Carlisle said.

"Lets go. But what started it." Sam said.

"Bella wanting to be a vampire." Carlisle said.

"That explains a lot we better hurry." Sam said.

"Yea but why doesn't Hermione want Bella to be a vampire?" Carlisle said.

"Because in the war she fought she had to kill people she loved because they beg her to because a vampire bite them. That's why now let's go."Sam said.

Then they all took off running to the Cullens.

"WELL AT LESS BEING A VAMPIRE I'LL NEVER DIE." Bella yelled.

"THATS WHAT YOU THINK. YOU SAW MY MEMORY THAT'S HOW YOU KILL A VAMPIRE. IM NOT AFRAID TO DO IT AGAIN." Hermione yelled.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN TRY TO KILL ME WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER. PLUS I WOULD RATHER BE A VAMPIRE THE BE WITH A WOLF." Bella yelled.

Then Bella slapped Hermione.

"NO." Jacob yelled. As Hermione tackled Bella to the grown.

Then Carlisle gets there with Sam and the pack.

"Jacob what happened?" Sam asked pulling Hermione off of Bella and Edward pulling Bella up.

"Bella insulted my imprint now I'm going to rip her head off." Hermione said.

"You should've sent for us sooner by the sounds of it." Sam said.

"AND THAT IS NO LONGER A WARNING I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TURN. I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I'M THE ONE TO KILL YOU. SO ALL YOU GET THAT THROW YOUR HEAD."Hermione yelled.

She got out of Sams grip and slapped Bella then transformed and ran off.

"Well we should go find Hermione before she does stupid." Sam said.

"Yea." Jacob asked.

"Let's go." Sam asked.

"Let's pray she want do anything stupid." Jacob said.

"Yea. What happened." Sam said.

"We should go look for Hermione and talk about what happened later." Jacob said.

"Your right let's go." Sam said.

"Wait before you go who's side are you all on?" Bella asked

"Hermione 100%." Everyone said.

With that left.