Honeymoon

Hermione and Jacob went to Hawaii for their honeymoon.
They get out of the car then Jacob pick Hermione up and carry her inside and into their bedroom.

Jacob carrying Hermione I know it's Bella and Edward but that was the best one I saw and that I liked sorry

Jacob then starts to kiss Hermione. Hermione kick off her heels. Then Jacob pulls of Hermione strapless dress.
Hermione takes his shirt off then she moves down to unbutton Jacobs pants. Jacob them took them off. Jacob unclip Hermiones bra and takes it off. Them Hermione slide his underwear off. Then Jacob takes off Hermione underwear.

Jacob then sucks on Hermione nipple. With one hand rubbing Hermione pussy and with the that other hand squeezes Hermione left boob and sucks on her right nipple. Jacobs stopped rubbing Hermiones pussy and sticks a finger in.

"JACOB." Hermione scream.

"I love it when you scream my name." Jacob said.

"No holding back I know your holding back." Hermione said.

"Ok." Jacob said.

Jacob keeps fingering her and adds one finger at a time inside of Hermione pussy.

"Faster Jacob Faster Jacob Faster." Hermione said.

Jacob goes faster and continue finger her. When he has all of fingers inside Hermione he starts giving Hermione whole hand.

He pulled out of Hermione and started licking and sucking on Hermione pussy. He then starts to giving her hickeys.

Hermione scratched his back and bit him. Hermione then push him back and started sucking dick.

"Hermione I'm going to cum." Jacob said.

Jacob cums in Hermione mouth and Hermione swallows it. Hermione pulls back and start giving him a hand job. When she pulls back Jacob is back on top of her.

Jacob kisses Hermione then stick his sick inside of her. Hermione moans and screams his name.

"Faster Jacob Faster Jacob Faster." Hermione said.

"Anything for you love." Jacob said.

Jacob then goes faster and Hermione moans. Jacob squeeze Hermione ass. Hermione and Jacob cum at the same time. Jacob then spends Hermione aroud and fucks her doggy style.

They continued fucking for 3 hours.

"That was amazing." Hermione said.

"Yes it was." Jacob said.

"Wow. I knew you was holding back." Hermione said.

"We should get some sleep." Jacob said.

They cuddled up with each other and we to sleep.