Before

    Shen Liang left the Qingping Palace last night, Pei Yuanxuan asked Tianshu to spread the news that he might be dying. This morning, the news had already spread to everyone. The emperor said in the court. Out of extraordinary worry, he immediately took several important officials to the Qingping Palace in the rain, and personally condoned him. Even in the heavy rain, the emperor’s ceremonial guards are still vast, and the emperor’s grace is bright and obvious.

    "Master, the emperor's guard of honor has left the second palace gate and is coming to the palace." In the

    bedroom, Pei Yuanxun was leaning on the bed in a shirt, his face looked paler than yesterday, and his lips were not bloody. The whole seems to be really going to die.

    "Has the medicine been cured?" The

    slightly narrowed eyes opened slowly. Compared with his ugly complexion, those eyes were still deep and bright and energetic.

    "Come here..."

    Before Tianshu could answer, Lao Lin, who was holding the tray, rushed in bluntly: "The prince drank while it was hot. After drinking, he lay down and pretended to be dead. The rest will be handed over to the old man. .

    " " ...... "

    play dead? Can you speak?

    With the black lines in the head of Tianshu and others, Pei Yuanxun is also speechless. The former champion man can't even modify words?

    "What are you doing stupidly, hurry up!"

    Seeing that he hadn't reacted for a long time, Lao Lin urged impatiently. This bowl of medicine was not for healing, but it was specially left before leaving in the cold last night to give his pulse. In a short period of time, the old emperor is not an idiot. Since he came to check the authenticity, he will definitely bring the imperial doctor, his complexion can be disguised, and his pulse will show up. There are a lot of things in the door. If you go to this bowl of medicine at once, let alone the imperial doctor, it is difficult for Shen Liang to notice the difference without knowing it.

    "It's stinking, are you sure you haven't added anything else?" He

    picked up the medicine bowl, and an indescribable odor permeated his nose. Pei Yuanyi squeezed his nose reflexively. He asked himself that it was soaking in the medicine jar. Yes, but I have never drunk such a smelly medicine, it is extremely smelly.

    "The old man dare not add anything randomly. As for whether the princess has added anything in particular, the old man can't guarantee it."

    "..."

    Hearing this, Pei Yuan's mouth twitched, and he could almost conclude that Shen Liang was definitely intentional. Thinking of this, he couldn't help being a little funny. His temper was really big, so he can't offend him anymore, otherwise he won't be allowed to sleep in the study for three days and two days after marriage?

    "Master, you'd better drink it."

    Seeing that he hadn't moved, Tianshu, who was also determined to be the Shen Liang, twitched his mouth, and persuaded that the only one who dared to punish their princes in this way was the princess in the world.

    "Why don't you come?"

    Pei Yuanxuan looked down at the black potion, suffocating his breath and drank all the foul-smelling medicine.

    "Um..." The

    empty medicine bowl fell on the quilt, Pei Yuanxun covered his mouth, and only felt his stomach tumbling. The well-prepared Tianshu pushed aside the gloating old forest and hurriedly delivered tea. Pei Yuanxun trembled. He started to drink and drank it: "One more cup."

    After drinking five large cups of tea in a row, the nausea and rolling of his stomach stopped. Pei Yuanyu lay on his back on the bed and gasped and gasped. The taste is really indescribable. Up.

    The princess is so cruel!

    Whether it is Lao Lin or Tianshu and others, they are all people who have followed him since childhood, but who has ever seen him look like this? At this moment, everyone made a tacit decision in their hearts that no one would offend the princess in the future. It was terrible.

    "Lao Zhou, come and give me a pulse."

    I don’t know how long it took, Pei Yuanxun finally came back, and Zhou’s doctor Yiyan who was waiting on the side stepped forward, and after a while, he said in shock: “The princess’s medical skills are simply superb. Not long ago, the prince’s pulse was a little There is basically no problem with blood loss, and now it has both blood and qi loss, and is dying of the disease."

    "Master, the emperor's ceremonial guard has entered the East City, and it will arrive at the palace in about a quarter of an hour." The

    voice just fell over there. Tianxuan suddenly appeared, the smile on the faces of the people in the room disappeared in an instant, and Pei Yuanxuan slid down and lay flat: "According to the plan, who dares to drop the chain for this king, prepare to spend the second half of his life in the Huanxi Tower.

    " Yes."

    Even if he didn't say it, they knew the seriousness of the matter. In order to marry the princess back as soon as possible and make the palace really lively, they were all ready to go.

    "Lao Zhou, you stay here to guard the prince, Tianshu, and go out with the old man to meet the holy driver."

    Lao Lin suddenly became proud, looking at the entire palace, it is undoubtedly not him who wants Pei Yuanzheng to marry a wife. It must have been, eighteen years later, Pei Yuanxuan finally met Shen Liang, and the Emperor Laozi could not stop them from getting married.