There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Zaviyaar ordered...and a big smile captured his lips after seeing the person.

"Amaan, finally you are here." Zaviyaar exclaimed with happiness and hugged his best friend/brother tightly.

"I missed you bro." Amaan replied ruffling his friend's hair.

The two best friend went outside the cabin making their way towards the car.

"So how was your trip?"

"It was good....You missed it."

"I missed it intentionally."

"Have you done your packing?" Amaan asked him.

"Yeah, it's done and what about yours?"

"Already done. I am really excited. For the first time I am going to attend an Indian wedding and specially at your house. You must be really happy...you are going there after ages."

"Yeah.... I miss my home. You know you will love that place."

"Hope so."

They went to their car and left for their home.

Zaviyaar and Amaan are going to visit India the very next weekend because it was Zaviyaar's cousin's wedding. Zaviyaar's father already went there few days back. After years the whole Ahmad family was going to reunite. Zaviyaar is the only child of his parents. So he was a pampered child and every member in Ahmad's family loved him a lot.

***********************************

"My flight is at 6 in the morning." Zaviyaar told his father who was on the call with him.

"Ok...so have you done your packing and what about your friends?"

"Everything is done...and talking about my friends I haven't invited any of my friends. Just me and Amaan."

"Zavi...you should have invited all of them."

"They behave like jerks. I don't want to get embarassed infront of everyone. So it's just two of us."

"You and your Amaan. Ok so see you soon."

"hmm...Allah hafiz." With that he cut the call and threw his phone on the sofa.

He went to the balcony and leaned over the railing. He was enjoying the ethereal view outside his house when a smile appeared on his face. He saw a small girl plucking flowers from the garden that was in front of his mansion.

She also loved flowers specially rose. She used to pluck rose every time she sees them but she doesn't know that she plucked my heart too. I don't know what's the reason of the hatred that she had for me but I have bunches of reasons to love her. She will be mine very soon and that's the reason I am going back home. Next time I will be here with her. I will solve every mystery and make her mine...because I am devoted on her.

**************************************

"Eshu why are you taking millions of stuffs with you? You are going there only for 3 days." Haadia asked after seeing three suitcase which were filled by Eshaal's stuffs.

"Aapi...these are the necessary items...and if I enjoyed there then I am going to stay there for a week." Eshaal replied while massaging her face with serum.

Haadia widened her eyes at younger's sentence.

"No you won't stay there more than 3 days otherwise......

Before she could complete Eshaal cut her off by saying..." I know I know otherwise you won't allow me to go there ever...these dialogues never get old."

"You better take my words seriously."

Haadia warned her sister and went towards her room and laid at her bed. She kept staring the roof.

I hope he doesn't attend the wedding. If he finds out about Eshaal...he will surely use her to blackmail me. Oh my God! I already hate him so much.

She thought and hugged her pillow tightly letting all her stress vanished and drifted into sleep.

Assalamualaikum!💕

Doing good?

How was the chapter? Do let me know.

If you liked it then vote and comment.

Thank you! Love you!