He took the previous wrap off of my arm and washed the wound again, just as Marco entered.

"I can't even deal with their shit right now, they are crazy," He said as he came and stood by the counter where I was. Luca nodded to his words then walked out, he returned with Mattia who was behind him. Mattia came over and grabbed my hand so he could look at my arm, he started taking the supplies and fixing the wound.

"Do you actually believe them?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No, Vince had pulled this act before and i'm not going to let him play it again," He sighed, "Just don't listen to anything he tells you, ok?" Mattia answered as he focused on treating the wound on my arm.

"You have one of the biggest pain tolerances I have ever seen, grown men had this happen to them and they would scream and cry," Marco laughed, "Pretty sure something like that happened to me, I might have shed a few tears," I don't know if he was being honest or just trying to bring light to the room, it was working because a smile started to brake out of my face.

A loud crash was heard from the other room making us all shift our attention to the door, Marco slowly walked out of the room and to where everyone else was. The voices then because muffled as he walked away further and then to far away to hear anything.

"They think you should get some rest, you've had a long day," Mattia said as he helped me down, he walked up the stairs. The ones in the kitchen so we could avoid going through the living room, then up to Sophia's old bedroom. It looked exactly the same as the last time I had seen it, other than something sitting on her dresser.

I slowly walked over to it, it was three knife's, covered in someones blood with a note being placed next to them.

"Were here."

It read, that alone was enough to send shivers throughout my entire body and want to get out of the room now. Before I could a sound was heard rusting in the closet. Then the door shut, I looked over to see a man standing behind it as he put a hand on his mouth signaling me to be quiet. Then I looked over to see another man coming out from the closet.

"We got some blood from the other two as well," One of the mans voice snarled, I started walking back trying to stomp as much as I can and also trying to not let the two men know I was stomping. This room was located above the living room and part to the kitchen so there would be a possibility I could gain someone's attention. I was just hoping the yelling and arguing started dying down by now.

"Vince didn't want us to take you, but someone else did. So we are here to finish the job," They continued there steps toward me, I didn't know how they knew this was the room I would be in. There were plenty of other empty room's I could have been in yet they were in this one. It could just be pure luck, for them.

One of them pushed me against the wall and I quickly brought my foot up and started hitting the wall with the back of it. It would take to long to try and call someone, they wouldn't even let me to near my phone so there would be no use anyway.

"Help! Help me please!" I yelled, they both just chuckled as they shook there head. Acting like this was kind of sick joke, like they weren't trying to kidnap me.

I heard footsteps start to come upstairs sending the two men in a fit of panic and they quickly went to the window and opened it, going out just in time as people entered the room. I ran over to the window as I quietly watch, watched as they both ran from the property, watched as the both jumped in the car, watched as the car drove away, and watched as they were now free to this world again.

"They got away," My voice was cold and emotionless as I turned back around and looked at Leo and Antonio who were standing in the doorway, "You guys were to late and to loud, not that you would even care anyway."