"Don't let your overconfidence get the better of you. If you were to continue with that overconfidence, it will prove to be a weakness. You must have a steady heart, and a clear mind. Only then you will know to truly be ready for anything." Ash explained to her.

"Of course…Master." Yang said as she bowed lightly. Ash chuckled a bit.

"You can just call me Ash, Yang." He said.

"Hey, Ash! We got company." Blake called out as she pointed towards three people from Beacon. He eyed them, and gasped a bit. They were the same ones that Ash sensed while he and Team RWBY were heading towards Glynda's office. The girl in the center was almost pure red; the guy with gray hair had mostly red with a hint of yellow and green. Ash noticed that no aura was showing at where his legs were. He realized that they were synthetic. But what really caught his eyes was that the girl with green hair had red and blue aura that looked like they were fighting over her.

"Stay behind me, and be ready for anything." Ash spoke slightly to them before walking towards them.

"We're not interrupting are we?" The girl in the center asked.

"Not at the moment, but who are you?" Ash asked.

"I'm Cinder, this is Mercury and this is Emerald." Cinder said as she introduced them to Ash.

"I see. Is there anything I can do for you?" Ash asked once again.

"We were wondering if maybe you can share the power of the Keyblade with us. We saw your Mark of Mastery exam and we will love to be your apprentices." Emerald said as she stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Ash eyes widen a bit. These three wanted to learn the ways of the Keyblade? Ash had a bad feeling about this, especially with their auras showing off great evil.

"I wish I could, but I don't think any of you are worthy of my trust of sharing this power." Ash said. Cinder and Mercury's eyes widen from turned down. Emerald mentally celebrated from it.

"Oh come on now Ash. Surely, you could think about it for a moment." Cinder said in a seductive voiced as she moved a little closer to him.

"I will when you show that you are worthy of such, and my name ain't Surely." Ash said. Team RWBY chuckled from that counter. Even Emerald chuckled a little, but it was ignored. Cinder growled a bit.

"Look it's nothing personal; I just can't seem to trust you on that matter." Ash said as he stepped back a bit. Cinder then whined a bit.

"Alright, maybe at another time. Come on guys, let's head back." Cinder said with a sad face. As they were leaving, Ash just looked over at Emerald. He activated his aura vison once again and saw the red and blue aura fighting for dominance. He then closed his eyes and raised his hand towards her. Emerald then got a slight headache, which caused her to gasp a bit.

"Emerald, it's Ash. I need to talk to you. When you can, come back to the courtyard." Ash's voiced echoed into her head.

Yo Emerald, what's wrong?" Mercury asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's nothing, just a slight headache. I'll see you guys back the dorm later." Emerald said as she went the other way.