"Ash, your training is complete. You have now learned how to master the power of your Keyblade. But there is one more test you must achieve, the Mark of Mastery." Arceus said. Ash looked up to him with a questionable look on his face.

"The Mark of Mastery?" He asked as he began to stand up.

"The Mark of Mastery is the final test to see if you really are worthy of becoming....a Keyblade Master. You will be paired up with another Keyblade wielder for this test." Arceus said as another portal opened up. A boy emerged around Ash's age with long spiky hair with a Keyblade in hand.

Keyblade analysis

Kingdom Key

A standard size Keyblade that has been passed down to the chosen one by the great Kingdom Hearts to defend the worlds from the spread of darkness.

Primary Effect: Gives the user a balance boost to both Attack and Magic/Dust.

Secondary Effect(s): Enhances all Pokemon moves in the user's current party.

Attack Power: +2

Magic Power: +2

"Ash, I like you to meet Sora. He, too, has been chosen to wield the Keyblade. The time has come for the both of you to show us the Mark of Mastery." Arceus stated.

"Hiya, I've heard so much about you. This is gonna be interesting, to finally get a second chance to become a master." Sora said as he walked towards Ash.

"Looks like you and I have a lot in common. When do we begin?" Ash asked as he summoned his Keyblade. Sora stared at it with amazement.

"We will begin shortly. It appears we have an audience." Arceus said as he eyed at the entrance to Beacon as students and staff began watching. This gave Ash an idea.

"I know the perfect spot for the test." Ash said to Arceus.

After about an hour and half of preparing, Ash and Sora walked into the amphitheater with their Keyblades in hand, ready for the test.

"By the way, what's with the dark coat? You working undercover for the Organization?" Sora asked.

Ash looked confused. "What Organization? Lord Arceus gave this coat to me to protect myself from the darkness here, especially with the creatures of Grimm around." Ash answered. Sora cocked his head with a raised eyebrow.

As they entered the stage, they eyed the hunters in training around them. Ash saw Team RWBY watching him, with Team JNPR and Coco and Velvet with their team, Team CFVY, next to them.

Suddenly, a portal opened up, and two figures emerged. One of them was a tall man that looked like he has been training all of his life, with a long armor pauldron covering his left arm. The other was a blunette woman that was much shorter than the man with practically the same armor pauldron, but covering both arms.

"My name is Master Terra." The man stated.

"My name is Master Aqua. We are here today because you two stand before us as candidates for the Mark of Mastery." Aqua stated.

"This will put you two to the test with the strength of your hearts. There is no winner, nor loser. Meaning both of you may prevail, or fail. Are you both ready?" Terra asked.