"Oh," Riccardo answered, shrugging before he walked out of the room. Enzo and Aundre followed, not wanting to be present for whatever was happening next.

"You were supposed to follow us inside," Leo claimed.

"Easier said then done," I countered.

"I did it all the time and I was much younger than you," Leo pressed.

"News flash Leo I didn't grow up with all this luxury and privilege, I grew up in a small house where I couldn't have everything I had. At times I didn't even have a bed to sleep on," I left out the 'abused' card for this one, seaming is wasn't really necessary.

"You don't know how we grew up," He gritted out.

"I know you grew up in a rich house," I said.

"We grew up without a mom," He said, before storming out of the room. This time he had defeated me, he had got the last word in.

"We shouldn't have left you out there," Metteo admitted, "Sorry," He whispered before walking out.

"I don't get it, he's so nice to be one second and he hates me the next. I just can't do anything right!" I yelled.

"He's like that Bella, I don't get why," Mattia signed, "Sophia will be here in a few minutes i'll walk you down," He offered, I nodded and hopped down from the stool.

When we arrived downstairs I could see there car in the parking lot, they both waved at me.

"Have fun, be polite," Mattia said as he kissed me on the forehead. I ran over to the car and went into the back, it was one of the cars that didn't have a roof so when we took off my hair was blowing everywhere.

"Isn't this fun!" Anna yelled from the front seat, I was barely even able to hear her.

"Yeah!" I yelled back although I think my voice got lost in the wind. We got there pretty quickly and found a spot to park, it wasn't very busy here. A bunch of stores were lined up with people going in and out of them every once in a while.

The first store we went to had a bunch of clothes, Anna tried on like a million hats.

"How about this one," She said as she dramadicly turned around, it was a sun hat and was the shade of a light yellow.

"It brings out your freckles," Sophia told her.

"Thanks?" Anna laughed as she took it off, "We are all getting matching ones, come here Bella try it on," She ushered me over. I went over and she placed it right on my head, it was slightly to big so she bent it back a little.

"Perfect," She whispered, "Now im going to pay for these and then we will go to the next store!" She said grabbing the three hats and going over to pay.

"I honestly don't get how she always had this much energy," Sophia laughed as she stood up from the bench she was sitting on. We met Anna on our way out and she was holding a bag containing the hats. Once we walked over to the next shop I already knew I was going to have to try on a bunch of different clothes.

Anna picked things off the shelves as she walked by and when we got to the back she practecly pushed me into the changing rooms, "Come out when your done trying this one on I want to see it," She said as she closed the door. I looked at the stack of clothes in front of me, she did have good style.

I put on the pair of high waisted blue shorts she told me to put on, then the white crop top which im sure my brothers wouldn't be to happy about seeing. Than a tan button up shirt she wanted me to put over the outfit. I looked at the mirror that was in there, the outfit was very cute but it was the type of thing I couldn't really see myself wearing anytime else.