Last night

You cracked an egg, stirring it in nicely with the rest of the mixture. Breathing in, you smelled the deliciousness and goodness of the eggs coming together. Planning to make Suna a type of dessert, you weren't hundred percent sure how you ended up making yourself breakfast instead. I gotta eat. Then I'll make him food- Shit! I'm running late! You thought, stirring faster as you glanced at the clock on the wall.

Pouring the eggs onto a clean, white plate, you were already grabbing for a fork to eat it with. Why didn't I just make toast? You pondered, flattening out your pilot uniform you were wearing. You'd found it less comfortable than that you'd normally wore, but it was rules and terms you just had to put up with. You could think of worse as you stepped into your (f/c) shoes, size fitting desirably. You still had the plate of eggs in your right hand, occasionally taking a bite with your left. Unfortunately, you had to sit the plate down to make sure Akagi wasn't having car trouble or something else that was bound to happen to him or something being just your luck.

i'm here!! Akagi had texted this only ten seconds ago. You missed the sound of him pulling in your driveway apparently. Must've been the eggs sizzling while on the stove. Taking your last bite of egg, you ran out the door and straight to his car, which to your delight was still running as you bulleted to his car.

"Hello! Sorry, I'm running late again, aren't I?" You jumped right on in his car.

Akagi checked the digital clock on middle of the screen of the car, sure enough he looked in the rear mirror a exciting look appeared on his face. "Yup! You are! Next time I'm gonna be five minutes late since I always have to wait twenty seconds for you everytime I get here."

"Don't you dare! Plus it's only ten seconds." You said to him. clicking on your seat belt. "Go! Go! I gotta get to work, I'll tell you about my new boyfriend as we drive."

"Your what!?" Akagi started to pull separate from your driveway at once.

You were happy to leave as long as you knew you got to see Suna at work. How's you mange to miss hime even though you saw him yesterday, had pizza with him, and he took you home was amazing to you as well as the whole world. Maybe that's what love does to a person.

Shooting to the front doors, the scanned the place for a certain brown-head. He had to be lingering around here somewhere, he was Ginjima after all. It wasn't hard at all to find him, he wasn't standing by the doors this time, but at the desk yelling at a dirty blonde haired middle aged woman.

I'm pretty sure that's what Ginjima calls a Kare-

"Hey! (Y/n)! Come over here! I have your papers!" Ginjima flung them in the air, waving them.

You sighed. He was almost more embarrassing then a mom embarrassing their kid at a play or dance recital by shouting their name as loud as possible. Walking other to his desk, you ducked from the on coming traffic of people and their bags until you safely were close enough to snatch the papers out of his hand.

"Make sure to check the weather before taking off! And don't fly so much you drop dead since no workers got any sleep last night!" He said the last sentience quieter, then not so many passengers could hear the pilots were flying with a handful hours of sleep. No one needed to know that, including the boss. Mr. Kita was the last person who needed to know about the pizza outing last night.

Nervously, you laughed. The first thing you did that morning was look at the weather. Wasn't supposed to be very sunny, but no calculated rain. You were thankful for that. With the papers in your hand, you read them as you headed to the next part of your job. The landing port, of course.