Shiratorizawa

You got off the plane before Ojiro did. The people on the plane already gone and went to the inside of the airport, going to their destination, where ever that may be. You looked around the lot, more planes where laid upon the ground, spaced out. A plane coming and flying over your head, hearing a loud zoom. Glancing up at the huge machine, you could only see white off the bottom. You smiled, watching it move higher into the sky. It left, never seeing you gaze up at it.

"What airport is this again?" You asked Ojiro, now facing him.

"Shiratorizawa. Don't waste time admiring the planes though, we can stretch for only ten minutes before we gotta go again." He told you, opening up a bottle of water then sipping out from it.

You realized how thirsty you were from the ride. When was the last time you drank anything? You couldn't recall, but it didn't sound very healthy not to drink.

"Hey, do you have any more of that water?"

Ojiro's bottle left his lips, ready to reply, but stopped after he seen a strange looking man behind you.

"Howdy, pilots from Inarizaki I propose?" A deep red haired man with wrinkly eyes asked. His posture was a bit funny looking, he was skinny, lean and long. Tall. Very tall. He had the eyes of someone who smoked drugs, then again you weren't here to judge people because of their appearances.

"Yeah, we are. How did you know?" You put a hand on your hip.

"Woah! I didn't mean for that to offend you!" His hands flew up like a non existent cop told him to up them up in the air. Which he looked like he could've been asked to do that before. "I just saw that badge." His hands pointed at your tag on your shirt uniform.

You looked down, seeing the tag there. Inarizaki airlines. You read.

"Oh..." You realized. Your gesture might've been a little rude turns the redhead, cocking a attitude like that. He must think the worst from you now, a picture of a spoiled brat came to mind. You gawked at the redhead again, you saw his own badge. Shiratorizawa airlines. Nice he even worked at the airport you were at. "Ignore my last sentience. My name's (Y/n) (L/n)."

Taking notice that the man's lips were craving into a big smile maybe he was just a crack head after all.

"Nice to meet ya! Name's Satori. This is where I work, bet you saw my badge." A choked laugh came from Satori. His gaze suddenly shifted to Ojiro. "Hey, Ojiro! How long will you be stayin'?"

He walked next to you, staring at him with a hard look. "Got any water? (Y/n) here is thirsty." His thumb pointed at you.

He nodded as a evil looking smile crept on his face. "Want a taste? I'm very drink." He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

You were taken back by his actions. A loud laugh coming from him when he saw the disgusted look on your face.

"I'm just joking. Yeah, I'll go get you some." Satori spun around, marching to another person with green hair who seemed to mysteriously appeared behind him.

You caught Ojiro's expression, he looked rather...unimpressed.

"What is it, Ojiro? Who is that guy?"

His strict eyes turned their focus on you. "Nothing. Satori's a nice guy." He said it as if you had been thinking otherwise, or he was. "He just has a different kind of energy. Along with his friends. I don't think you'll have to meet them today, thank goodness."

His uneasiness of Satori's friends made you wonder what they were like, how they dressed and acted. A bunch of crack heads, maybe?

Satori and his unnatural colored haired coworker came back to the spot where you two stood. The green bangs dangled over the tips of his forehead, he had a careful glimmer in his olive green eyes. A mean look decorated his squire face.