Nekoma

With your plate left empty, you handed it to Kuroo.

"Thanks for the food!" You beamed at the security worker.

"Of course." Kuroo welcomed, a kind smile forming on his face.

Meanwhile, Suna could've bit his tongue at the sight. He wished Kuroo wouldn't seem so friendly turns you. Kuroo had been trying to make up from the incident he had with him, but honesty Kuroo was only going in deeper with his acts turns you.

"But we should get going soon. We got a plane to catch!" You remarked.

Kuroo nodded understanding. "Sad to see you go. I have my fair amounts of work to do around here as well." Kuroo pulled up his sleeve, revealing a watch on his arm. "Oya! I'm late! My break's already over!" He peered back up at the pilots. "You guys have a good rest of your day now, I gotta run, my boss Kenma will be mad at me."

You laughed at his lateness.

"Hey! Kuroo, that you over there? We need yo help over here!" A accented, grey haired man called from a door off in the clearing. Most likely Kuroo's coworker.

"That's my call... Bye you guys!" He ran as the grey haired man started to wave him to come to the door.

"Come on! We got a knife carrier! Hurry up!" He called again.

"I'm coming, Lev!" Kuroo ran faster.

Your face darkened. "And that's our cue to leave." You looked back at Suna, who hadn't said anything in some time. "Come on, what are you doing?" You grabbed a hold of the man's arm, pulling it slightly.

Shock ran through his face. His scenes picked up right away you touched him, hopefully he didn't make it too obvious. He had been dazed through the whole conversation, the accented man flagging Kuroo, everything. His mind went blank. He wondered if Kuroo was your type of guy, or what your type of guys even was, or why he thought of this in the first place.

"Yeah. Let's get going..." Suna stared at your hand, still wrapped around his arm. Blushing at the gesture, he looked for you to remove it.

Your hand fell off his arm, and you dashed off to the Inarizaki airplane. You didn't say anything to him, or look at him, he didn't think you saw his reddened face. Suna let out a sigh of relief, police sirens ringing in his ears right after. The police sirens were headed to the Nekoma airport as he heard them. For what? Well, he didn't exactly attend to find out, and ran to the Inarizaki plane for cover with you.

"Hello everyone, this is your pilot (Y/n speaking. We'll be taking off now." You said, your microphone close to you mouth, and the button pressed. You looked at Suna. "Better?"

Suna's hand clasped over his mouth. "Sure." He coughed out. Holding back his laughter.

Instantly, a annoyed expression crossed your face. "What?! What was wrong with that one?" You asked, annoyance and anger filled your voice.

"Nothing was."

You could still mange to hear the choked back laughter. You ignored it to the best of your ability. "Let's just...go home." You sighed.

The plane was already on its way, going up into the air. You pouted, leaving the cat painting behind, along with Kuroo. You and him were becoming fast friends too, heartbreakingly you had to leave him at his job to do his thing. Hopefully he'd be safe. You could see the sun dive out of eye's view. You watched it as it sunk underneath the earth.

"Don't stare at the sun for so long, you'll burn out your eyes." Suna interrupted your engagement to the sun.

"Shut up. You really believe those lies they tell you in first grade?" A smug expression on your face. Irritated that he provoked you just to tell you nonsense.