Headache

The Inarizaki airport building was still standing and grad when Akagi dropped you off. Opening the car door, you stepped out onto the pavement that was hard beneath your shoes.

"Bye. Have a great day." You called to Akagi, closing the car door as he waved at you.

You felt great. Great besides the headache forming where you had hit your head earlier while Akagi dodged the walker. It hurt, but you were sure you could still fly with a little headache. You've seen it been heard it be done before, it couldn't be hard for you, right?

You walked in and in seconds your eyes perched on Ginjima, who was stumping over to you. You made your way to him, wondering if he was mad at you for something or he just wanted to return to his desk and work more.

"Hey. Here's your schedule. Today we're busy as fuck, so I entrust you know what to do and not be late?" Ginjima asked, a hint of ire broke into his words.

You nodded, studying his frowned eyebrows for a moment. "Yup. You can trust me." You smiled brightly at him, hoping he would loosen up instead of patrolling around when looking so grumpy.

Ginjima patted you on the back of your shoulder. "Good. Now get to work." He left it with that, storming to head to his place at the desk. Of course you lost sight of him as he stepped two feet away, people crowding every corner. He was right, it was looking super busy.

You searched for a way to pack through all of the people, reminding yourself you could easily find a much faster route by heading outside and walking to the flights out there. Plus, the weather was nice today. Your feet traveled back out the doors and walked along side the Inarizaki airport building, reading your schedule. Flight I-2201I 8:25 Omimi Ren Nekoma. You silently thanked whoever was above the clouds for giving you the airport of Nekoma. Although, your head was starting to hurt so much you were finding it hard to read the schedule.

You sighed in relief as you saw the flight, I-2201I in front of you. Omimi should be lounging somewhere near, or perhaps already inside. You stepped into the flight, you knew you were a bit early, early by ten minutes. Better than being ten minutes late. Ginjima and Mr. Kita would kill you for being late.

Settling down in the head of the plane by yourself, alone, you peered around while waiting for Omimi to show. Which didn't take to awfully long, he popped up in five minutes or so. He sat next to, getting his headphones ready, on his head. You did the same.

"Sorry. It was horrifyingly busy in the airport. It was hard to get around." Omimi told you.

"Yeah. I could see that. Ginjima also told me about it. I wonder why it's so busy today unlike the other days." You placed on the headset, fixing your messy hair a little. "By the way, you can just use the route outside of the airport. There's still people, but far less."

"Guess I forgot we could do that." He paused, turning to look at you. "You wanna say take off, or me?"

You had to think for a split second. "You can." The headache wasn't going away, speaking into a microphone for hundreds of passengers to hear didn't seem like the best recommendation, even if your did want to did it. It wasn't a big deal, you'd get better and do announcements again soon.

Omimi pressed on the button on the side on his headphones like he was supposed too. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. We'll be leaving Inarizaki's airport now."

You smiled, pulling up your yoke, the plane inching forward at a moment's time, picking up speed in no time flat. The clouds hardly seemed so far away anymore when the wheels left the ground. Your eyes went wide, taking in the beauty of the sky, you were still a little sleepy and the headache was annoying, nothing you couldn't handle. Your grip tightened around the handles of the yoke, stealing a glance at Omimi. He looked relaxed, but not enough to be caught off guard. He noticed your staring.