To share a heart

You texted Suna to let him know you'd be ready on Saturday for your guy's date. You tried to not share your phone screen to anyone's else's eyes. After all, what would they think? They couldn't really stop the date from happening at this point, but you still didn't want them to know about the event.

You sat in the room, staring at the screen for a minute longer. Soon, you came to the conclusion you wouldn't get a reply. Suna was probably busy at a different airport with another pilot. Maybe he flew to Nekoma and Ojiro was with him. Maybe Ojiro was making friends with Kuroo if they ever encountered each other. Suna would introduce him to Kuroo. Suna got along with Kuroo fine.

Did he? I don't remember Suna talking that much when we went to Nekoma together... You thought as you pushed your phone back into your pocket.

"Another hour of this..." Osamu's back leaned up against the wall. He was bored as you could see.

"Yea, another hour of this." Atsumu began playing with your (h/c) hair. You sighed, letting him. He wasn't bothering you much, or as much as you could take.

"Hey... What's that?" Osamu asked, getting on his feet.

"What's what?" Kiyoko followed the man's glaze.

You figured it was nothing. Maybe they spotted a closet and thought it was a passage to another world. You didn't care enough to spin around. Plus Atsumu would get mad when you moved away from him. Better to stay still.

"It looks like a bag. Maybe someone else came in here and forgot it?" Kiyoko suggested.

A bag...a bag...A bag! You jumped to turn when you spotted the bag with the banana bread inside. Thankfully the bread was out of view, but not for long as Osamu's rate. "Wait! That's mine!" You took credit for the belonging.

Osamu and Kiyoko peered back at you, who was still seated, now getting up. You approached the bag, taking it by the handles of the bag. Preying no one would see the contains. You bit your bottom lip out from nervousness.

"It's mine..." You repeated more quietly. They would all ask questions if they saw food in a bag in a storage room of a airlines. That would be so embarrassing. And to think you showed off the bag to Ginjima this morning... "It's privet." So don't you dare look inside, Atumu. Your gaze shot at him. When he noticed your hard gaze he'd thought he did something wrong.

You hugged the bag close to you, but not to hard or rough.

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Omimi asked.

You better not bring any more attention to me or the bread! You cursed in your head. It'd be all over if they found it. You'd have to go over it all and explain... Explain that you're going out with Suna- or planning to.

"The rain. It's calmed down a lot. I wonder if we can go out and do our jobs." He said, making your heart calm just like the rain outside.

"Right." Said Kiyoko. "I'll leave and go check it out and report to Mr. Kita about the weather. I'll come back to tell you if you're called back to duty on your planes." She walked out without another word.

The was laid down where you'd put it before. You scooted it back further, this time no mistakes. Not like last time where your cover was almost blown.

"Back to waiting..." Osamu slipped back on the floor, sitting. His stare turned blank as he studied a wall on the far side of the room.

"Yeah... (Y/n) wanna sit by me while we wait?" Atsumu's voice was edged with excitement, the type that filled you with eerie.