On the weekend, maybe?

He licked his lips clean while eyeing the bread. You took a slice and handed it to him as he held out his hands. It felt good on his hands to. He could feel you staring at him like he stared at the bread.

"Aren't you going to eat it?" You asked, concerned showed in your voice. "Is something wrong with the bread?"

He started to shake his head. "No. It's...great. I mean... I'll eat it. It's worthy of that much." He said, before digging his white teeth inside the brown looking bread.

You waited in patrician, wanting to know what he thought of your creation. If it was good or not. Your ears were ready to hear what he had to say as he chewed your bread.

He took his time, and he didn't look willing to talk with his mouth full. Just tasting it. It was like he was teasing you, not telling you or saying anything. You just stared, eyes wide as you watched.

He finally swallowed. He swallowed it instead of spitting it out, that's good. It made you happy. For whatever reason, your heart started to race.

"What is it? Does it taste ok?" It began to get to you from how quiet he was being.

"Yeah. It's...good. I like it."

A date? A deal is a deal, right? You just had to know. "You like it?"

He recalled in the airplane how you told him how you burned yourself last night from baking the food. He couldn't decline that he tasted good. Because it did. "Yeah. I like it." With that, he took another bit of the banana but bread.

You watched and enjoyed him eat your food. It brought a type of satisfaction to you. Your heart still raced. "Does that mean...we go out on a date?" You tried to sound like you didn't care, but you couldn't help that you did. And you could see his red cheeks, so you assured that might good. You started to bit at your bottom lip.

"Date..." He whispered after he swallowed his second bite. "Oh yeah, the date."

He forgot!? You didn't want to show panic, did you thought maybe you might have.

"Date...guess we can go on one."

Suddenly, you remembered how he winked at you back at Nekoma, when you both first flew there, making you blush more.

"Please go on a date with me." He rephrased.

"P-please?" You started to giggle, thinking he must be joking. He was joking, right?

His cheeks were turning on him. "Will you? (Y/n)?"

"Ha...ha... Are you...joking?" That sounded stupid! (Y/n) why do you ask such stupid things!? You cursed at yourself.

He shook his head. "No. I genuine want to go out with you, on a date." The blush spared like wild fire.

You were speechless. What else could you say? You went through all this work to make this man banana nut bread.

"Yes, Suna. I'll go out on a date with you." You smile at him. He inches away, blushing. It was like he was scared of you, you thought it was funny and laughed.

A touchy grin crawled onto his face too.

"When are you free?" You asked, your heart pounding in your chest.

His eyes shyed to the side for a second, then regaining the confidence to peer back to you. "Anytime after work. I don't think I have night shift anytime soon. I'm usually pretty good on Saturdays and Sundays."

"Well, to be honest, I don't know about my schedule. I'd have to check with Mr. Kita for that. I'm not gonna tell him what's it for, I don't know if we would be happy to hear about...us going out on a date." A nervous chuckle escaped you. "I should be good on weekends to though." You searched for your phone from your pocket and passed it to Suna.