CHAPTER 30: Inevitable Night! But Wait, Who Are You? - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction. net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction. net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction. net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 30

Inevitable Night! But Wait, Who Are You?

(Leaf Village... Full moon Night... Unknown Location...)

A masked person with a dark cloak and a sword kept in his sash at waist level could be seen walking through the woods. His mask had a single eye hole with black stripes on it forming a flame pattern.

"Hey..." came a voice from above the tree tops which made the masked person to stop walking and turn around to face the new person who just jumped down from the tree tops. The new person was wearing the standard Anbu outfit of the Leaf village.

"There is something that I would like you to help me with..." the Anbu told the masked person.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... War Room...)

In the secret cabin with in the war room, The Third Hokage and Danzo sat facing each other with a table placed in between them. Danzo stood up to leave after saying what he had to say.

"Wait we haven't reached a conclusion..." Hiruzen said as he also stood up.

"If the Uchiha are getting ready to act, then we are going to have to make our preparations as well." Danzo replied.

"Preparations only Danzo..." Hiruzen made sure to give an underlined instruction.

"Hmmm" was Danzo's reply.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Anbu Head Quarters...)

Each and every Anbu available with in the village were getting their equipment ready as they were instructed in Anbu HQ. They were not told what their mission is yet.

"It's an emergency alert... Level 1..." Said an Anbu member with short brown hair wearing a mask that resembles a cat's face covered in green, and red intricate markings to another Anbu member with spiky silver gravity defying hair wearing a fox mask which had red and black markings around the eyes, sides and mouth.

The silver haired Anbu nodded and instructed everyone else by relaying his command, "Get ready to move out... Hurry..."

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Leaf Police Force Head Quarters...)

Near the entrance of the Uchiha Police Force Head Quarters a swirling portal opened up and the masked person from earlier stepped out.

"Who are you...?" Demanded one of the Uchiha clan member who is on guard duty at the entrance.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Uchiha District...)

I shouldn't have stayed practicing shurikens with Naruto... I'm totally late... thought a 10 year old Sasuke as he kept running towards his home in the Uchiha district. In mid run he felt like someone was watching him from above, so he stopped to take a good look at the electric pole that was high above him placed at a few feet distance from his current position.

What was that...? I could have sworn that someone was there...! Sasuke thought observing the normal looking electric pole. But as soon as he looked down, the entire street of the Uchiha district was filled with the dead bodies of his clan members. These were corpses of the people he regularly saw, greeted, helped and even trained under sometimes.

"What is this...!?"He screamed in terror looking at all the bodies. He recovered from his shock just a few seconds later when he realized something and started running towards his home shouting "Oh no..! Father and Mother...!"

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... On The Way To Senju Residence...)

Unlike his duck butt haired friend who ran off in a hurry to his home after their training, Naruto kept walking towards his home in a relaxed pace. He had his hands folded behind his head as he kept walking all the while gazing at the moon in the sky.

Eevee who was walking beside him yipped when Naruto was about to crash into a tree as he was not looking where he was going. Naruto side stepped the tree when he heard Eevee and turned towards his companion.

Eevee yipped again like she asked a question. "Yeah, I am getting distracted Eevee, sorry... It's just that I sense this ominous feeling and I can't shake it off from my head." After that he shrugged his shoulders and started walking again. But then he noticed a decent sized, bright red and yellow colored bird which was struggling to walk on the ground and it seemed to be injured. Even though he didn't know the name of the bird's species, he decided to help the bird and approached it with Eevee in tow. But then the bird looked like it was scared and tried to fly off. It flew some distance before landing down due to the injury. When it landed, Naruto tried to approach the bird again to help it. The bird kept on repeating the same process and kept on attracting Naruto towards a very certain location.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Uchiha District... Clan Head's Home...)

"AGHHHH...." Sasuke shouted desperately clutching his head wishing for the brutal visuals in his head to stop. "STOP IT.... ITACHI, WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME ALL THIS...?" Sasuke screamed at the top of his lungs and collapsed on the ground.

"Why...? (pant) Why did you... (pant) do all this...? Itachi why...?" Sasuke asked while panting without being able to keep his eyes open.