CHAPTER 25: Meet The Rookies...! - Part 4

(That Evening...)

After coming back from the barbeque lunch, the 8 kids attended their afternoon class. During the lunch, Ino and Sakura made some amends to their broken friendship over Sasuke. Even though they haven't completely given up their rivalry over Sasuke, they were able to stop bickering back and forth during the lunch, which made the other kids to have some relief.

After completing the classes for the day, Naruto said bye to his friends and started walking towards his home along with Eevee. He had a genuine smile on his face. But soon he heard some bickering and crying in the woods located off the side of the road. Eevee also heard the sounds and turned towards that direction and started growling.

(In the woods...)

"Hey, You... You destroyed my ice cream...!" a boy's accusing voice can be heard.

"S-Sorry..." replied a girl timidly. The girl was surrounded by three kids who were a little above her age.

She was almost the same age as Naruto. She was wearing a sleeved, black V-neck shirt with mesh armour underneath; with black training pants and sandals. She had dark blue hair in a hime-cut and she had blush on her cheeks which made her look even more cute. The most striking feature of her was her eyes. Her eyes were lavender in colour and were pupil less.

"People from noble families like that are always so stuck up." The second boy said.

"If you're really a Hyuga, then show us your Byakugan... But if you're not gonna.., don't look at us..." The first boy said.

"Yeah your eyes are creepy... I bet you're some kind of a monster, aren't you..?" The third boy said.

"Yeah... a Byakugan monster..." the first boy said which made the other two to laugh.

The girl got scared and tried to run away, but the first boy caught her by her hand and dragged her back roughly. He then slammed his palm forcefully on her head which made her fall on her hands and knees.

"Come on... Apologize...!" He demanded.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." the girl started saying as her tears were dropping on the ground.

"Hey... Dumbos... Quit it..."

All three bullying kids turned towards the source of the voice, only to find Naruto with his arms crossed and a very angry frown on his face and growling at them in a terrifying way was Eevee with her teeth full of saliva.

"Who are you kid..?" one of the bullies asked trying to intimidate the young blond kid.

"I'm Naruto Senju, The Future Hokage of The Leaf..." Naruto announced pointing a thumb to himself.

All three bullies started laughing at this and one of them started to say in between his laughs, "What an idiot... A brat like you can never become a Hokage..."

Naruto got a tick mark on his face at that remark and he made a fist with his left hand, "I'm a brat you say...?" as soon as he finished his question he punched the ground between him and the bullies with the fist.

The chunks of earth broke off from the point of impact from Naruto's left fist and the ground got destroyed as the destruction surrounded the bullies trapping them in the broken debris, not harmed but trapped.

The girl just kept on looking at the blond boy who came to rescue her from bullies with an awed look.

Naruto stood up and started walking towards the trapped bullies. "My mom said that bullies are those who try to get attention from others by bullying them cause they don't get any attention in any other way." He said making the three bullies gulp in fear. He approached the three of them and knelt down facing them, "If I see you bullying anyone else again..." then he pointed to something behind their backs and all three kids turned around to find Eevee, only an inch away from their heads, menacingly looking at them with a hungry look and her teeth barred. "I don't think you guys wanna know what happens." He finished his sentence.

The three boys nodded without missing a beat and Naruto lifted a large debris that was trapping them with a single hand, allowing them to get out and run as fast as they could.

He then turned towards the girl that was still on her hands and knees, "Are you alright Ms....?" He asked offering her a hand.

"Hinata..." she replied as she accepted his hand and stood up with her blush even darker than before.

"Ok... I'm Naruto..." he said. Eevee barked letting him know that she was there too. "Oh and she is Eevee..."

"Thank you Naruto-kun... and you too Eevee..." Hinata said poking her index fingers and her blush seemed to intensify even more.

"Hinata-sama...!" came the shout of Hinata's bodyguard Ko Hyuga who just came running there.

"I am guessing he is your caretaker or bodyguard...?" Naruto asked to which he got a nod in return from Hinata.

"Hinata-sama... lets go..." Ko said completely ignoring Naruto and took Hinata's hand gently to take her home.

Sensing no ill intentions from that person, Naruto just said, "Ok then Hinata... Nice meeting ya... Bye..." with that Naruto turned around and walked off along with Eevee towards his home. He never turned back after that. If he did, he would have caught the eyes of the Hyuga heiress looking at his retreating form with an emotion that even she could not tell what it was.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

Well... After a long time, Naruto finally met the rookies...

Stay tuned to find out what happens next...

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fan fiction. Please rate the story and leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.