CHAPTER 28: The Forgotten Hero - Part 6

(That Night... Unknown Underground Base...)

Danzo was sitting in his darkly lit throne room in the under-ground Root base, thinking about all the heroic respect that Sakumo Hatake will receive from now on.

If he gets this much heroic and historic respect by the Daimyo himself then each and every Leaf Shinobi will start walking in his footsteps and thrive to protect their comrades instead of trying to complete the missions, which will be the downfall of The Leaf Village. All that careful message interceptions all those years back have all gone to waste. Now, how to manipulate things to be in the Leaf village's favor...? were the thoughts running rampant in the mind of the war hawk Danzo.

Soon another person came inside the room which made Danzo to get shocked, but he hid it very well and asked, "How did you know about this place...?"

"I know each and every Root base you have... In fact, I can kill you where you stand right now for what you did..." The other person said.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Danzo said trying to act innocent.

"Even though I knew you are essentially an evil person, I've let you run free with your Root anbu division only because I thought you were a necessary evil needed for the safety of the village." Then the person came into light revealing that it was Hiruzen Sarutobi - The Third Hokage. He then continued again, "But if you ever go behind my back again, then I will fertilize The Leaf Village with your body parts and then I will merge all your Root agents into the regular shinobi forces once your seal on them gets destroyed as soon as you die." He made his point clear.

Danzo can tell that it was not an empty threat, he knew that Hiruzen can actually kill him where he stood right here and right now. A few tense moments later Danzo finally replied, "Fine..."

Without even saying a word Hiruzen disappeared back into the shadows leaving Danzo to rethink his strategy about how he can get away without coming under the radar of Hiruzen for what he planned for the Uchiha clan.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

The Forgotten Hero has finally been acknowledged... The very first achievement for our hero Naruto Senju in his journey to create a better world...

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fanfiction. Please leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.