CHAPTER 17: First Impression - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 17

First Impression

"Are we there yet..?"

"For the 50th time Naruto..." Jiraiya started to say, but paused to release a tired sigh and continued again, "We will get there, when we get there."

Naruto nodded and kept on walking beside his godfather but then suddenly he realized something and turned towards Jiraiya, "So Pervy sage.., why didn't we stop for a break in the hot springs that we just passed by..?"

If I found out that you have tried to peep on women in my son's presence, you'll get another beating of your life time.

Jiraiya remembered Tsunade's ominous warning and got a sweat drop on the back of his head. He turned to his god son with an awkward smile and replied, "Let's get to the Sand village as fast as we can Naruto. It's only an hour away now..."

Naruto nodded and thought I wonder what Eevee is doing now..?

------------------------------------------------------------

(Forest Area... Just a Mile Away From Senju Compound...)

Eevee was just roaming around in Senju compound playgrounds when she heard some whimpering sounds coming from not so far away with her sensitive hearing. Curious she followed the sounds and entered the forest area.

She could hear the whimpering sounds of some animals little loudly now. She followed the source and found some thugs who are trying to smuggle the wild animlas and also domestic animals stolen from the neighboring villagers. She didn't know they were thugs, but all animals have some sort of a Sixth Sense (A Sense of Danger) that always alerts them when something bad is gonna happen to them or their kin.

As soon as she sensed the malice in those thugs, she started growling ominously. The thugs soon noticed the ominous growls and turned to towards Eevee. Eevee was barring her teeth and her growls were more feral as soon as the thugs turned towards her.

"Well... Well... Well... What do we have here..? A fox trying to be a hero..?" a random thug shouted while laughing.

"Let's catch it too... A Red Fox's fur has lot of demand in Black Market... We can gain more money if we sell it..." another random thug pointed out.

"Wait a minute... A Red Fox..?" the supposed leader of the gang muttered to himself while sweating bullets. "In these surroundings, there is only One Red Fox... And that belongs to The Slug Prin.."

He was not able to finish as Eevee interrupted him by growling ominously while barring her teeth at them before making a very loud howl alerting Tsunade and Shizune who are just a mile away.

"How could a Red Fox howl so loudly..?" Another random thug shouted in awe and fear.

"SHIT..! EVERY ONE... LEAVE EVERYTHING AND ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFES..!" the leader of the gang shouted after understanding what Eevee just did.

"Huh...!? Why should we run...?" another random thug who wanted to play hero asked with a smug look.

"IDIOT..! That damn fox has just called out for TSUNADE SENJU - The Slug Princess..." the leader shouted looking over his back while he was still running away from the scene.

As soon as the words left the leader's mouth, each and every thug including the arrogant one, tried to run away with their tails between their legs.

But they could not run far though as the ground they have been running has been broken apart by a vicious Axe kick falling from the sky, courtesy of Tsunade. More than half of the gang have gotten themselves stuck in the rubble, but the few who escaped the rubble tried to flee. They couldn't though, as all of them have been hit by Senbons laced with paralyzing venom, courtesy of Shizune.

Tsunade approached Eevee and scratched behind her ears, "Always a trouble maker..." Eevee started making purring noises. "Just like Naru..." Tsunade muttered with a smile and Eevee yipped agreeing with her.

As soon as Shizune has finished tying up the gang they were all given the antidote for the venom. Tsunade approached the supposed leader and lifted him up by his collar. "So you and your gang are the ones responsible for illegal animal trafficking in Wave..?" She completed her sentence and brought him to eye level. The leader couldn't do anything but mildly nod in fear. She threw him down harshly. They released all the wild animals into the forest except the domestic animals.

"Shizune... Get Tazuna and ask him to get the villagers and authorities so the animals can go back to their rightful owners."

It took some time for the villagers to identify their animals and authorities to take the animal smugglers away to be locked up. By the evening each and every animal was returned back to its owner.

"Well... Let's get back home..." Tsunade said and Shizune nodded. Tsunade, Shizune and Eevee just took one step.

"Oink..!"

All of three of them stopped and turned around. When they found nothing, they just shrugged to each other and tried to walk again.

"Oink... Oink..."

All three of them stopped again but still found nothing.

"Oink... Oink... Oink..."

All three of them collectively as one looked down. There was a pink colored baby pig who could not be older than just a day and it was rubbing its head on Shizune's ankle affectionately. Its cheeks have blush in a darker shade of the same tint as her skin.

Tsunade and Eevee were surprised that this baby pig was not sent to its rightful owners where its mother will be. "Shizune... Have the villa..." Whatever Tsunade was about to say she wasn't able to finish as soon as she saw the hearts in Shizune's eyes.

For the next ten minutes Tsunade and Eevee kept on watching as Shizune was jumping around cuddling the piglet.

All Tsunade could do was facepalm and drag her palm across from forehead to chin in embarrassment.