CHAPTER 22: Until We Meet Again - Part 2

(Senju Residence... Land of Waves....)

"LADY TSUNADE...!"

Tsunade heard the frantic shout of Shizune and immediately came out of her study room and out of their home to see Shizune running towards her with a bloody bundle in her hands.

As soon as Tsunade saw the blood, her Hemophobia started effecting her. She started trembling and her face was full of sweat. She was having trouble while breathing too.

"Lady Tsunade..! That animal trafficking gang attacked again... By the time I reached there, Eevee was already badly hurt and I can't stop the bleeding in her lungs...!" Shizune in her frantic state forgot about Tsunade's worst fear.

Tsunade was still sweating and her whole body was trembling, but only three words registered in her mind. "Eevee... is... Hurt.."

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Well For Every Major Turn of Events, There Should Always Be A Major Tragedy.

Well... Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Please support the story by sharing this fanfiction story with your friends and social media... It will encourage me even more to write... Thanks in advance for all my readers...

Stay tuned for more chapters...

This was my first ever fan fiction. Please rate the story and leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.