CHAPTER 20: Why Should Boys Have All The Fun..? - Part 2

"Don't worry Naruto-kun... Even if somehow we are not related, you can still call me Aunt..." Karura said with a genuine smile. Naruto nodded happily as he ran up to her and started hugging her. "Thank you... Aunt Karura...!"

"No problem... Naruto-kun..." She replied ruffling his hair.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Flash Back End...)

"If you don't remember... I'm still here... Not like you three care anyway..." Temari tried to sound like she was angry referring to Karura, Kankuro and Naruto, but the genuine smile on her face was failing her miserably.

"Good morning sis..." Gaara said as he just walked into the dining room. He didn't know the conversation that was going on. Gaara met Naruto the evening when he woke up. Both became friends but not to the level that Kankuro became with Naruto.

"See... My younger brother is always on my side..." Temari shouted as she appeared right next to Gaara and wrapped an arm around Gaara's shoulders giving him a one armed hug.

"Huh...?" was Gaara's reply cause he doesn't know what's going on here.

"Heyo... Now that Gaara's here... Kankuro, lets go around the village... I wanna see all the stuff that Sand Village has..." Naruto said as Temari released Gaara.

"Okayyyyy..." Kankuro shouted showing a thumbs up with both hands while Gaara walked up to his brother and Naruto.

"We can actually go to the, rare and natural hot springs in the village..." Gaara suggested.

Temari's jaw dropped as seemingly even Gaara forgot her as she turned her head towards Gaara.

"May be we should do shuriken and kunai training in the training grounds first."

Temari shifted her eyes towards Naruto who suggested that while rubbing his chin like he was in deep thought.

"Wait... We should go to the Barbeque restaurant first...!"

Temari was having another bout of anger as seemingly she was being forgotten again as she turned towards Kankuro who shouted that.

"Wait... We will first go to the training grounds, then to the hot springs and once we have freshened up we can enjoy barbeque meat." Naruto suggested.

"Dude... that's a great idea... it'll be my treat, cause I lost in our Pokémon card game" Kankuro replied.

"Why are we waiting...? Lets go then..." Gaara said excited.

Kankuro being the eldest of the boys wrapped a hand on both young boys and led them towards the door. But when they were almost about to step out of the room...

"Ahem..."

The trio of boys collectively as one turned towards the source and found Temari with folded hands, tapping her foot on the floor impatiently with an irritated look.

"You dumbos didn't forget about me, did you..?"

"Of course not...!/No sis...!/Nope...!" were the replies from Kankuro, Gaara and Naruto respectively.

"Good." Temari said as she haughtily walked past the sweat dropping boys with attitude and turned around. "You idiots coming or not..?" The Three of them nodded without missing a beat and started walking behind her.

"Dude... She's Quite Bossy...!" Naruto muttered.

"You have no idea." Both brothers of Temari replied as one.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Mean While.... Cloud Village...)

Why am I even here...? The 4th Raikage - Ay thought releasing a sigh while pretending to listen to the council members bickering back and forth about financial issues and other stuff regarding the Cloud village. He always trusts his assistant Mabui to handle all non Shinobi related matters of the village while he handles the Shinobi issues himself. He never liked it when he was forced to sit through the boring meetings when he could have used that time to lift some weights.

"Now that all the financial matters are settled..." started a council member which made Raikage to inwardly smile that its finally over and pay attention. "... we need to discuss something that has been bothering us for the last five years..." The council member finished saying.

Ay narrowed his eyes. He got a pretty good idea where this conversation was going. But he didn't say anything outwardly and motioned for the council member to continue speaking.

"We need to talk about the Senju clan heir... Naruto Senju..." The council member said.

"What about the boy..?" He questioned, already knowing what the answer will be.

"Even though he is Senju clan heir... We all know whose son he actually is..." Another council woman said. It's no wonder that they knew cause when Tsunade adopted him Hiruzen announced who Naruto's real parents are to the Leaf village and words travel fast among Shinobi nations. Hiruzen trusted Tsunade's and Jiraiya's words that any one intending to harm Naruto will have to go through them first.

"So..?" was Ay's question.

"We suffered huge losses in the Third Shinobi War because of the boy's father..." Another random council member pointed out. Ay was tapping his fingers on his desk impatiently for them to get to the point already.

"We need to do something about the boy before he becomes the Second Coming of The Yellow Flash..." the council member who started the topic first, finally said.

"So let me get this clear..." Ay started to say in an eerily calm voice, which was very much unusual for him. "...you want the Cloud Village to go and cause harm to the possible future 'Second Coming of The Yellow Flash' and draw on the wrath of The God of Shinobi - Hiruzen, The Toad Sage - Jiraiya and The Slug Princess - Tsunade...?" Ay finished still not showing any signs of anger.

That one statement caused the entire council chamber to fall in a pin drop silence. Ay had enough of their bickering about the same issue since the last 5 years. He always avoided the topic in the past, but now he decided to give the council members a reality check.

"So if you all respected council members forgot... Let me remind you that Hidden Stone village suffered humiliating losses at the hands of The Yellow Flash, and yet I don't find any reports of Hidden Stone making any kind of aggressive approach to harm the Senju Heir..." Ay pointed out.

A few moments later when the council members still couldn't talk after the bomb he dropped, "So I guess all of you will drop this topic once and for all after this..." He said finally and stood up. "Mabui... Take care of the Council..." He told his assistant, spitting the word 'council' like it was some sort of venom. "Darui, C... Lets go..." He said to his personal bodyguards and left the council leaving a still shell shocked council behind.