...These...are diapers for an adult?

....and what's a UTI?

Reaching your hands out and taking the package from Jimin you avoid the boys gaze out of embarrassment, your lips still pushed up into a pout.

"Thank you...I-I'll be out in a minute!"

Turning around and bolting back into your bedroom as quickly as possible you shut the door and pull your phone out of your pocket, your fingers typing away at your phone screen.

I'll turn to Google!

It's the only thing that will keep me from being so embarrassed!

...I'm probably the only person that will have to wear an adult diaper....

...I hope...no one sees it...I'll make sure to tuck my shirt in...and I have a long cardigan...so I should be safe....

I hope Jimin doesn't think less of me...even though he gave these to me...still...I'm so different than the other girls...

Even though I'm his girlfriend...maybe he would want someone more...normal...

.........................

"Ready?"

"R-Ready..."

Shyly tugging your cardigan over your body and slinging your backpack on your shoulders you uncomfortably shift beside Jimin, your mind swirling with your new underclothes securely against your body.

I feel so weird...but I won't have an accident...

"One more kiss before I can't kiss you for a whole 8 hours."

Giving the boy a gentle giggle before placing your hands on his waist your lips connect with his for one last parting kiss, his hands lingering on your lower back after you gently pull away.

"Mmm...my favorite part...and my least favorite part..."

"What do you mean?..."

"It's my favorite part because I get a kiss, but my least favorite part because I don't get any kisses for hours."

Giggling softly and shyly pulling away from the male your eyes follow his hands when he walks by you, a sharp sigh escaping your lips when he pull up his T-shirt exposing the rim of one of the adult diapers.

"Jimin..."

"Shh, it'll be our little secret."

"Mmm!"

Intertwining your fingers and following beside Jimin down the stairs to the car your entire face beams with a wide smile, the heaviness in your heart before completely voided by Jimin's simple actions.

He's wearing one too....so he isn't embarrassed of me wearing one after all...and now I don't have to worry about anything!

This is my first day of going to school with a boyfriend...and even though I can't hold his hand there...I can hold his hand right now!

Wiggling your toes excitedly in your shoes when Jimin leans down and gives you a kiss on your forehead you slide into the passengers seat of the car, your hands empty until Jimin gets in the drivers seat and once again takes your hand in his.

"Alright beautiful girl, where do you want to go eat breakfast? What are the two of you craving?"

The two of us...

The two of us!

"Um...one of...those biscuits..."

"Sausage egg and cheese biscuit it is my fair lady."

This day is already starting out so amazing...am I even allowed to have a day as good as this one?!

I feel like I'm about to combust from excitement!

(A/N): Okay so I know you guys maybe won't like Y/N's outfit, but it has a purpose and now since she's trying to hide her figure her clothing may not be the most "fashionable" but anyways here's her outfit, and here's what her belly looks like right now! I personally think the outfit is too cute but I understand if it isn't your style!!