5221-5240 Conflict

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 5223 Help 3

  Sister Mu is not alone, she has a dozen people with her, and she is standing coldly in front of everyone at this moment.

  "What are you doing?" Ms. Mu's voice was cold, her expression unhappy.

  "I, we...buy things." Mo Jingyi glared at Gong Qingquan, with a very good attitude towards Sister Mu, "We are shopping with this girl."

  Sister Mu glanced at Gong Qingquan.

  Gong Qingquan smiled faintly, and nodded with Ms. Mu: "It's indeed shopping."

  So Ms. Mu's gaze turned to Su Luo, and she recognized it at this time. The girl in front of her was the one she just took over today. Su Luo.

  Su Luo still didn't quite understand, but Mo Jingyi kept winking at Su Luo.

  "Why do I look like fighting?" Ms. Mu glanced at Mo Jingyi.

  "How can it be? It's too late for the people in our branch to unite. How can we fight with our own people? Sister Mu got it wrong, hahaha—" Mo Jingyi touched his head and said with a smile.

  Sister Mu looked at Su Luo, and Su Luo nodded and pointed to Mo Jing: "This classmate wants to buy the Qingsha Black Cloud Beast in my hand, but the Qingsha Black Cloud Beast has already been sold to this classmate, so there may be a bit of a dispute. "

  Mo Jingyi hurriedly continued: "Yes, it's just a bit of a quarrel, there is really no fight, Sister Mu Mingjian—"

  Sister Mu sneered: "Forgive you and don't dare! Okay, get out of here!"

  Sister Mu gave a domineering wave. Mo Jingyi quickly slipped away with people.

  Su Luo looked a little surprised.

  Mo Jingyi was very arrogant just now, but seeing sister Mu immediately transformed into a husky from a big bad wolf, isn't sister Mu's status on Galle Island still low?

  Sister Mu glanced at Gong Qingquan, and Gong Qingquan stepped back wisely.

  Sister Mu asked Su Luo: "Can you go back?"

  Su Luo nodded.

  So Mu Jie took Su Luo back.

  On the way back, sister, animal husbandry and seize the moment with the Soviet Union falling popularity: "Caribbean Island branch of the students have been bullied suffer, so make up a small gang small team, to resist the bully from school in Dili."

  "These small There are still a lot of gangs and an agreement that does not fight each other."

  "You just saw that Mo Jingyi was so respectful to me, because I was the leader of the Liuguang regiment, and he was the captain of the Liuguang regiment."

  Su Luo: "Huh?"

  Ms. Mu asked Su Luo: "You just came, and you haven't joined any gang yet. Why don't you join our Luguang Group?"

  "What are the benefits of joining the Luguang Group?"

  "At least go hunting at sea. You can form a group of people." Mu Jie said to Su Luo, "If you don't join the team and you're alone, it's hard to survive on Galle Island. Even if you've been bullied by the Zhongdi Academy, there's nowhere to complain. The people in the Imperial Academy also love to bully those who are alone."

  Su Luo said, "I need to think about it."

  Mu Jie did not force Su Luo to make a decision immediately.

  Because she had seen Su Luo's strength, she talked about Ding Xuemin's flying with a slap. Such Su Luo can draw the best, and can continue to maintain a friendship if he can't draw the best.

  Sister Mu was well-informed, and she soon found out that the Cyan Sha Wuyun Beast that Su Luo hunted on the first day had sold for fifty gold coins, so she valued Su Luo more and more.

  "What? Fifty gold coins?" Roommate Lu Danni heard Sister Mu's words and stood up immediately!

  Originally, she was happy that she had made two more small white cranes today and was able to earn one more gold coin. Could she be shocked when she heard the news?

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5224

  Helping 4 Lu Danni looked at Su Luo: "Sister Mu said, is it true or false? You made fifty gold coins when you went out?"

  Su Luo saw Lu Danni's exaggerated expression, Su Luo said with a smile "The buyer only has 30 gold coins in his hand, and there are still 20 still owed."

  Su Luo did not say that Tang Dongfeng had lost her ten gold coins.

  Only now did Lu Danni believe it. After she did, she became more and more frustrated, knowing that she was busy all day long and worked constantly in her hands, which was only one-fifth of Su Luo's.

  She needs time to digest this matter well.

  Lu Danni was very excited about Su Luo's hunting of the Black Cloud Beast, but Su Luo himself was very calm.

  She also felt that the process of hunting the Black Cloud Beast to accumulate wealth was too slow, because today she was lucky, and the mutant type was hunted. Otherwise, it would only cost two or three gold coins apiece, which would be too uneconomical.

  How can we accumulate wealth quickly? Su Luo touched her chin, remembering what skills she could use.

  The space was sealed, and the contents inside naturally couldn't be taken out at all, Su Luo began to think, so the first thing that came to mind was her medical skills.

  "By the way, Sister Mu, is there a pharmacist on the island?" Su Luo asked.

  Sister Mu shook her head: "No, if you have a minor illness, buy the medicine yourself, if you are seriously ill, you should consult the hospital. I haven't heard that there is a pharmacist among the students."

  Su Luo touched his chin. It's a pity that if Miaoying's magic needle can be taken out, her medical skills will be rampant on Galle Island, and the process of accumulating wealth will be very fast.

  Without Miaoying Shenzhen, giving her a medicine pot would be enough.

  Thus, the Soviet Union fell and asked where to sell drugs, animal husbandry sister Ding, sister, animal husbandry, shaking his head: "refining pharmacists are not, how to sell drug-ting ah?"

  Su fall: "? ...... that made drug-ting materials are always right"

  medicine The cauldron needs to be compatible with the two elements of wood and fire. The stronger the medicine cauldron, the better the materials.

  Sister Mu thought for a while, and said: "If you are lucky, you can buy water logs from a fourth-grade classmate who comes down from the mountain to sell. As for the deep-sea smelting fine iron...you have to have good luck. "

  Su Luo said: "Sister Mu,

  please help me pay attention if you have time." As long as she refines the medicine cauldron, let her find herbs, okay, won't it be a lot of money in the future? So the most important thing now is to make money first and make medicine refining tools.

  Su Luo asked Ms. Mu: "How many gold coins do you need for water logs and deep-sea smelting fine iron?"

  Ms. Mu had the final say : "At least one thousand gold coins."

  Su Luo gritted

  her teeth: "Make money!" She must start primitive now. accumulation.

  Su Luo finally has the initial small goal!

  Sister Mu and Danni Lu were very busy and didn't have time to go shopping, so Su Luo planned to go shopping first and get familiar with Galle Island first.

  She didn't know if Su Luo's luck was good or bad, she just came to the street alone when she met an acquaintance.

  "Huh, didn't you go hunting at sea today?" Gong Qingquan greeted Su Luo enthusiastically when he saw Su Luo.

  The young man had red lips and white teeth. He was dressed in a light blue robes and stood upright like a bamboo pole. He was highly recognizable, not to mention that he had just made money from him yesterday, and Su Luo naturally recognized it.

  "Go shopping and get familiar with the environment." Su Luo knew that at least for the recent period, she could only live at the foot of this mountain.

  I heard that you can live on the mountain in the fourth grade, but Su Luo still doesn't know how to quickly upgrade to the fourth grade.

  (End of this chapter)