Chapter 5183 Capture 3

  "Bad son!"

  Before Yi Xiao reached Su Luo, he was already recognized by Chu San.

  Three figures jumped down from the Great Compassion Tree and stood firmly behind Su Luo, like three guardians.

  Yi Xiao's originally grinning wretched face, after seeing Chu San, suddenly frowned.

  "Why are you still here?" Yi Xiao glared at Chu San unhappily.

  Chu San's face was dark, and his beautiful eyes were full of anger at the moment.

  "Hey, what do you want to say, what are you doing here? Go away, don't disturb my good deeds with Little Beauty!" Yi Xiao waved his hand, as if he was beating something disgusting.

  However, what he didn't know was that what appeared in Chu San's mind at this moment was the escaped Xuan Ming spirit bone beast.

  If the Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast was caught last night, Su Luo would be able to cure Lin Xiaosi today by refining medicine, and maybe he is all right now.

  Chu San smiled coldly and took a step forward.

  "Hey, what do you want to do, Chu San? Take revenge on the Xuanming spirit bone beast last night? Hahaha, we can't get the Xuanming spirit bone beast, so don't even think about it!" Yi smiled, followed by him. The group of young girls also laughed.

  But -

  "! Bang"

  a mind heavy fist smashed into chess smiling face, smashing his transfixed.

  As the head of the new aristocratic group, Yi Xiao is not easy to bully, and the strength of that body is not simple.

  "Do you dare to hit me? Do you dare to hit me?" Yi Xiao held the punched left cheek and looked at Chu San in disbelief.

  Chu San's face was black: "What's wrong with hitting you? I can't kill you!"

  Thinking of what happened last night, Chu San became furious, and threw his fists at Yi Xiao like rain.

  Chu San's status is noble, but Yi Xiao's status is also valuable. How can he let his boss be bullied? As a result, the little attendants behind Yi Xiao all rushed up to surround Chu San.

  How could Ning Tianhao let his brother suffer? Naturally rushed forward.

  Before Su Luo could react, Lin Ruoyu pulled Su Luo a bit, and said with a smile: "Stand aside quickly, so as not to be accidentally injured."

  Su Luo looked at the calm and composed Lin Ruoyu: "You are quite calm."

  Lin Ruoyu He smiled and said, "I have been playing since I was young and I am tired of seeing it. Don't worry, they are well-measured."

  Sure enough , they are well-measured.

  The two people on Chu San's side knocked down all of the other's fifteen people.

  Of course, their faces are also blooming, with a few traces of blood, lying on the ground panting, a little embarrassed.

  After finally having enough rest, Yi Xiao glanced at Chu San curiously: "Didn't the Xuanming Spirit Bone beast run away? What are you doing here?"

  "It's your shit!" Chu San ignored him.

  "You don't still want to find Xuanming Spirit Bone Beast, do you?" Yi Xiao felt unbelievable.

  Chu San stood up swayingly and walked towards Su Luo, without saying anything to Yi Xiao.

  When Yi Xiao saw him like this, she was immediately surprised, and she stood up and shouted at Chu San's back: "You are too weird, right? Xuanming spirit bone beast has already run away, how can you catch it? How can there be such a stupid person? ? "

  Su off sighed:"? If I could capture the spirit Xuanming bone beast it "

  Su off a loud, suddenly everyone's eyes are diverted to her.

  "You?" Yi Xiao looked at Su Luo suspiciously.

  Su Luo smiled and nodded.

  Yi Xiao was almost dazzled by Su Luo's smile, and lost consciousness again.

  Chu San was furious: "Close your dog's eyes, can you see Luo Luo? Be careful if someone beats you to death!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5184 Catch 4

  Yi Xiao glared at Chu San with dissatisfaction, and eagerly leaned toward Su Luo: "Do you have a way? What can you do? Hurry up and listen to me."

  It is a pity that he wants to go up, Houyi The collar was kept by Chu Santi, and couldn't get up anyway. It looked funny.

  Su Luo was amused: "Shanren has a clever plan, and it won't

  work if you say it ." "What else is said will not work, I think you can't help it!" A cold voice Cong Yi laughed. Behind him, it was a female voice.

  She made a sound while stepping forward, looking at Su Luo from head to toe with a critical look, and finally smiled coldly: "But so."

  After speaking, she wanted to go back.

  But -

  "? Month flat princess seems to have an opinion on our yo ah" Chu three leisurely stopped arrogance that road shadows.

  Princess Yueping, a girl from Pingbei Wang's family, is so arrogant and arrogant, she may not have been born yet who can be attracted to her.

  Princess Yueping sneered: "What's the matter if you have an opinion? My dignified princess looks down on a wild girl, and you have to take care of it too? Chu San is too lenient, right?"

  Chu San seemed to smile, "Look down? Why do you look down on it? Do you look beautiful with her? Is it okay to have her in popularity? Is it okay to have her in your personality? Do you like her more? Is it good to have her in medical skills? Nothing can compare to you, why do you look down on it? Who wants You can afford it? You really treat yourself as a human being. Tsk tsk."

  Princess Yueping's eyes are above the top, she is tall and arrogant, and has a strong self-esteem. She was so angry that she was about to cry!

  "By identity! My cousin's identity is much higher than her!" Yin Chengqin walked to Princess Yueping's side, held her hand, and said with a sneer.

  "Oh? Identity? It turns out that Princess Yueping's identity is higher than that of the future head mother of the Longfeng clan. Is your family going to rebel?" Chu San is not polite.

  Originally, good men didn't fight with women, but now Gong Er is not there, he can't let people bully them.

  However, when Chu San said this, Yi Xiao and the group of people behind him were all stupid.

  Will the Dragon and Phoenix clan be the mistress in the future? Is she from Nangong Liuyun? No way!

  Nangong Liuyun's fiancee, the legendary Su Luo who made Mrs. Ning and Miss Ning Wu infamous? !

  Yi Xiao was completely stupid: "Is she Su, Su, Su Luo?"

  Recently the entire imperial capital has been a topic about Su Luo, and his mother was one of the onlookers of this incident. He naturally heard it. And also heard the live version.

  In the mother's mouth, this girl is smart, beautiful, but vicious, city government, scheming... How can Yi Xiao connect this pretty girl like a little fairy with viciousness.

  He felt that his mother's view was a bit narrow.

  Su Luo didn't know that he was so well-known in the circle of aristocratic families, so he asked in a daze, "Do you know me?"

  How could we not know you! Are you all the headlines these days? !

  Princess Yueping, Yin Chengqin and other girls looked at Su Luo's gaze like a poisoned arrow, wishing to stab Su Luo to death!

  Yi Xiao laughed particularly bitterly.

  Originally I wanted to get close to the little fairy, but I learned that people already have a famous flower. If it is another owner, you will snatch it, but if that person is Nangong Liuyun...Lend him a hundred courage to him Don't dare to offend Su Luo again.

  (End of this chapter)