Chapter 13

H A R R Y ~

I sigh dashingly as I scowl at my transfer papers. I can't believe this is happening. I went to school on Friday but I had no idea I would be in a different school on Monday.

This past year has been so peaceful. I finally left that hell hole of a school called Stanford and transferred to a school where I had composure--no drama, no bullying. Life was so susceptible and I believed it was going to be till I graduate and then that evil bastard showed up in front of me again disarraying with my peaceful life.

I blink at my phone when it chimes. I hurriedly pick it up. I scoff when I see the recipient of the message. Roman sent me an attachment. I open it and I scoff.

"So this is the girl huh?". I mumble to myself and chuckle softly. Why on earth would he be going out of his way to help a girl like that. He is never the type to give a fuck about anyone. He left his engagement party to go finish his ridiculous painting but look at him now, worried about an average-looking girl. I can't wait to see how disastrous this ends for him. He is going to end up messing it up and she will leave just like everybody else except Bethany who is still dumb enough to hang around him even when he treats her like shit.

I toss my backpack behind me with a grimace on my face and head out of my bedroom.

L E A H ~

I narrow my eyes at the tall figure walking down the hallway to make sure I just saw right. I rub my eyes and open them wide. No! That's him. I gasp loudly and slap Bethany softly on her shoulder. She turns to me and I tilt my head towards the figure. Her eyes widen and she gasps softly. She slams her locker close.

"No way!...No fucking way!". She exclaims. I scoff at her words. Tucker turns towards where our gaze is.

"I know, right? I thought I had seen a ghost". I utter and slam my locker close.

"What the fuck is he doing here?". Tucker implores and raises an eyebrow. "He must have lots of guts showing up here". He adds.

"D-did he transfer back here?". Bethany asks glancing at me. I shrug with a raised eyebrow. I gawk at him as he finally finds his locker and opens it.

"Looks like it." I chuckle "This is going to be interesting". I utter with a smirk. My smile finally fades when we lock eyes and he smiles. That vicious smile. He shuts his locker close and walks hurriedly towards us.

"Hi ladies". He calls with a smile. Tucker clears his throat uncomfortably. He glances at him and scoffs. "I see you all still got the destiny's child group still going on". He teases. I scoff at his words.

"Harry, did you transfer back here?". Bethany asks. He blinks nervously at her and then a wide grin appears on his face. He nods sharply.

"Why would you do that?". I whisper looking around. Half of the students in the hallway are already gawking at him. "Everybody is staring at you". I mumble. He chuckles and looks around.

"I'm quite a catch...I was expecting a lot more stares". He clicks his tongue. "I might be too late Jacob has all the girls now". He utters with a smile and slips his hands in his pocket. I scoff and shake my head at him.

"I can see you've not changed". I utter still gawking at him.

"Nothing has changed since I left... let's see each other often". He utters with a smile and walks away from us.