14

"Anyways, It's getting late. We should start the ritual. Kareena come here and sit." Swetha said. So, the girl is our Kareena.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Avni shouted.

Everyone is holding back their laughter. Neil didn't understand why Avni is shouting like that. 

"What happened Avni?" Swetha asked while maintaining the confused look.

"Neil we need to talk," Avni said this and hold his hand and drag him towards his room.

In hall, 

Everyone busted into laughter. They can't even breathe properly. After composing themselves.

"Did you guys see her face? It's so funny" Neela said while breathing heavily.

"Yeah, OMG I can't breathe," Abhi said holding his stomach.

"Don't make fun of my daughter" Prakash said.

Everyone smiles 

In Neil's bedroom,

Neil is admiring Avni's lady don Avtar. Avni closes the bedroom door and turns towards him.

"Neil, I so sorry. I shouldn't have left you like that. The fault is mine but give me a chance to explain." Avni said with a worried face.

"What is there to explain Avni?" Neil understands that she is apologizing. So, thought to tease her. He turns to another side. Now, Neil's back is visible to Avni. Neil is holding back his smile.

"I'm dumb yaar. I did it without thinking. I should have told you. I'm sorry." Avni moves towards  Neil.

"You don't even treat me as a friend. That's why you didn't tell me you're leaving." Neil said.

"Yes Neil, I didn't treat you as a friend" After listening to this Neil's heart skip a beat.

"What," Neil said while holding his tears.

"Because I love you, Neil," Avni said while back hugging him and starts sobbing.

Neil is in shock. He didn't expect this. He doesn't know What to do? He turns back.

"What did you say?" break the hug.

"I don't know it's a correct time or not. I love you Neil for a long time." Avni said while looking ground.

Neil lifts her chin with his index finger.

"Are you saying true?" 

Avni nods her head with teary eyes.

"But"

"If you don't love me then don't marry another girl. One day I will win your heart for sure." Avni said with her Lady done mood.

"We will talk about this after this Engagement. Now, we have to go." Neil said.

"If you leave this room without answering then ready for consequences," Avni said with a stern voice.

"What will you-" cut off.

Avni suddenly slams her lip with his lips. 

"This is what I will do."

Neil is still in shock. 

"Neil."

"Neil"

"Neil"

"NEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Avni shouts in his ears.

Neil gets out of his shock mood.

"Avni & Neil, hurry up!!!!!!!!!" Swetha shouted from downstairs.

"Yea, Aunty. Coming." Avni shouted and turn towards the door. Before she reaches the door, Neil pulls her towards him while holding her hand. Avni landed on his chest. Before she could speak anything. Neil started kissing her. First Avni is shocked by this sudden pull but then she started responding. They break the kiss because lack of oxyzen. Neil kisses her forehead and joins their foreheads.

"I love you too Avni. I started loving you when I see you for the first time. I was about to propose to you but I overheard your and Ali's proposal. I back off. I was Scared."

"I'm sorry. I hurt you a lot."

"This is not your fault. It's our fate. "

"I love you, Neil."

"I love too Avni"

They sealed their happy moment with a kiss. They are kissing very passionately but suddenly knock on the door. They break the kiss and open the door. The whole family is seeing them with teasing eyes.

"Bhabi, If you guys are done with your romance, plz come down," Kareena said with teasing eyes.

"Bhabi?"

"Yes, If I don't call my Bhai's wife Bhabi, then what will I call."

"But This engagement?"

"This is my engagement with my boyfriend, sorry soon to be husband," Kareena said.

"What?" Avni looks at her mom.

"Of course, This is my plan." Neela Ma said.

"What Plan?" Neil asked with confused eyes.

Neela explained everything. Neil started to laugh. Avni can't hold her anger, she hit him. He started running. They started their fight again.

                                                                 THE END

LOVE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EMOTION IN THIS WORLD. FEEL THIS EMOTION. LOVE IS NOT ONLY FOR BOYS AND GIRLS(I MEAN AS LOVERS). THIS IS ALSO FOR YOU. YES, YOU WHO IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW. BEFORE GIVING YOUR LOVE TO SOMEONE, GIVE THE SAME LOVE TO YOURSELF. NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU WANT UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

YOU MAY LOOK FAT, YOU MAY HAVE BROWN SKIN BUT YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOUR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU HAVE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE. AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, STAND IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR AND TALK TO YOURSELF. CONFESS YOUR MIRROR REFLECTION THAT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOURSELF. IT WILL HELP YOU TO GET CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF.

#SELFLOVE #LOVEYOURSELF

GUYS PLZ VOTE, COMMENT( SO I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF), THANK YOU...

LOVE YOU ALL...

PLEASE BE SAFE, USE A MASK AND SANITIZER...