05

AVNI'S POV:

It's been 2 weeks, I didn't see Ali. I didn't see Neil for 3 days. I don't have Ali's number so I'm trying to reach Neil by phone. yes, I have Neil's number. One week back he gave me his number and said that"don't go out alone just call me I will be there by your side". but now he ditched me. He is such an idiot. If he can't stand by his word then he shouldn't have given the word. The more stressful part is my dad called me yesterday. He said he misses me and home didn't feel like home. I have to go back but before going I want to tell Ali about my feelings. I can't sit like a rock. I have to do something. Think Avni think. (after thinking for half an hour she got an idea) I don't know his home but I know his working place. I will go to the resort. Neil also said that he seems busy these days. So, I will go to the resort and tell him that I love him. Whatever his decision I have to accept it. yes, I can do this. Ali, I'm coming. 

pov ends

Avni gets ready and leaves for the resort. She parks her car and enters the resort. She saw the receptionist. 

Receptionist: how can I help u, madam?

AVNI: Can I meet Ali? Actually, I don't know his initial? but he looks(cut off)

Receptionist: Ali, do you know him? He didn't come to work for more than 2 weeks. The manager is very angry. if u know him, would u plz tell him to come to work? 

AVNI: Wait, he didn't come to work for 2 weeks. but Neil said he is busy with work.

Receptionist: I don't know who said what to u.But I can't go out because I'm an internship student and resident here. I will tell u his address. plz, say him to come to work. 

AVNI: OK.

The receptionist writes the address on paper and gives it to her. Avni came out of the resort.

AVNI'S POV:

What the hell is happening here? Neil said he is busy with work. Here the Receptionist saying that he didn't come to work. why they have to lie? They should have told me the truth. I think they don't trust me. Should I go to his home? Ahhh... what should I do? I think I should go and talk to them.

pov ends

 She drives to the address. She reaches the address. She parks her car in front of their home. Now She is in front of their door. She takes a deep breath and presses the bell and waits for a while. no one opens the door. she tried once again and no response. she understands that there is no one in the house. she thought waiting for them outside. she gets into her car and waiting for them. 

TIMESKIPS:

It's been 8 hours. the time is 6 o clock. Avni is waiting for them. Suddenly she hears a car sound and looks in the rare mirror and she sees them in the car. Furiously steps out of the car and walks towards them. They didn't see her and step out of the car. Now they see her. Ali and Neil don't know what to do. Avni is very serious. Avni stands in front of them and folds her hand to her chest. 

AVNI: Can anyone explain to me what the hell is happening here?

Ali and Neil look at each other and keep silent.

AVNI: You guys lied to me. you don't trust me, right? (with teary eyes)

NEIL: Nothing like that AVNI.

AVNI: I hate u both (starts crying)

NEIL: YAH.....Are u crying?

AVNI: No. I'm dancing because u guys lied to me. So I'm very happy. (with sarcasm)

NEIL: At least leave ur sarcasm while crying.

AVNI: I hate u.

ALI: Sorry Avni. (looking into her eyes)

AVNI: (She didn't say anything)

ALI: Actually I miss my mom so much so I went to see her. I said him to don't tell u. 3 days back he came there. 

AVNI: but missing ur mom is not a crime then why did u guys lie to me.

ALI: I thought u will make fun of me if I say that I missing mom.

AVNI: no I will never do that. (she didn't convince with his excuse)

ALI: I'm stressed too.

AVNI: Do u know I have a magical medicine for stress? do u want the medicine? (with cute puppy eyes)

ALI: what is it?

AVNI: Come with me(said while walking towards her car)

ALI and NEIL followed her. Avni gets in her car and signals them to get in. Ali sits on the backside. Neil sits beside Avni. She starts her car and calls Nanno. 

on-call:

AVNI: Nanno, i have some work. it will take time. So don't worry about me.

NANNO: OK. Take care

AVNI: Bye

call ends

IN-CAR:

NEIL: How do u know the address?

AVNI: I went to the resort. The receptionist gives me the address. Ha. Ali, your manager is angry with u, u should go and apologize to him.

ALI: I want to quit the job.

AVNI: OK

AVNI drives for one hour. They reach an isolated area. They step out of the car. She opens the car trunk and takes out a carry bag. She walks towards trees. They follow her. They pass through a lot of trees and finally they reach a beautiful view. Its beach and its full moon. So the water is very furious. The waves sound is like melodies music to them. Everyone has a bright smile on their faces. They sit there and looking at the beautiful view. AVNI open her bag and take out some snacks. Everyone is hungry so without a word started eating. (Siting order is Neil, Avni, Ali)

AVNI: There is no path for this beautiful scenery but we made one. Like this, if u cant find a path and create your own path. (Avni look at Ali and smiles)

ALI: Thanks

NEIL:(SMILES)

AVNI: Don't take stress everything will be fine. If u cant fight alone, take our hand.

NEIL: Yes, Ali.

AVNI: Don't believe him, he will ditch u one day.

NEIL: what?

AVNI: If u can't stand on ur words, then don't give ur words.

NEIL: What I did now?

AVNI: While giving ur number what did u said?

NEIL: (he remember that he said to call him whenever she wanna go out) Yaar I'm busy with Ali.

AVNI: Then u should have lifted my call and said to me that ur busy.

NEIL: OK sorry. From now onwards I will lift ur call, whatever I do and wherever it?

AVNI: I don't believe u.

NEIL: Sorry(with cute puppy face)

AVNI: Last time, if u repeat it I will never forgive u.

ALI smile at their childish talk.

 PRECAP: AVNI proposes ALI and ALI'S secret.

GUYS PLZ VOTE, COMMENT( SO I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF), THANK YOU...

LOVE YOU ALL...

PLEASE BE SAFE, USE A MASK AND SANITIZER...