11

Wedding Day:

It's been one week since everyone comes to Lovanala. Every ritual performed like a festival. Ashish & Neela are very happy. Avni's bond with Bebe & Swetha Become very strong and lovely. Neil is very happy to see Avni's bond with his family. Prakash is very impressed with Avni. Neela observed that Avni & Neil are not normal. Mainly, Neil is hiding something from everyone. Neela trying to talk to him but Neil is very busy with Marriage work. 

It's time for marriage. Neela Is getting ready in her room and Swetha is helping her. Abhi is helping Ashish. Ketan & Prakash are checking decoration. Nanno is busy with catering. Bebe and Avni are receiving guests. Neil is nowhere. Avni is searching for Neil while talking with guests. 

Avni & Neil's Outfits:

Every ritual is done so perfectly

Every ritual is done so perfectly. (Sorry guys. I don't know about Northside marriages. I'm from Andhra. So, I don't wanna talk about things which I don't know) Whole-time, Neil is watching his phone. He is tensed. Neela observed that she felt something weird. Avni also observed that but she thought to talk to him after marriage. They declared as wife and husband. Guests started to leave.

Neela and Avni at a time: Neil, Is everything okay?

Neela and Avni look at each other. Neil is just looking at Avni with a lot of worries. 

AVNI: Neil? I'm asking you something.

Neil walks towards Avni and holds her two hands in his hands.

Neil: Avni(with teary eyes)

AVNI: Neil, What happened? Why are you crying?

NEIL: Avni. ALI?

AVNI(Understands what he is going to say): (Her eyes filled with tears) No. Don't you dare.

Neil falls on his legs while holding Avni's hands and touching his head to her hands. Swetha and Bebe understand everything. Avni forcefully withdraws her hands from his hands.

AVNI: No. No. Nothing happens to him. He is fine. (she is bladdering)

Except for Swetha and Bebe, everyone is in shock while seeing both Avni and Neil like that and thinking that who is Ali(except Prakash). Swetha walks towards Avni and hugs her tightly. Avni hugs her back and starts crying.

 Avni hugs her back and starts crying