06

After a lot of Avneil's nokjok and Ali's laughter. They return back home. They step out of the car. 

NEIL & ALI: Thanks AVNI for the wonderful ride.

AVNI: I don't think friends say thanks to each other.

AVNI(in mind: Avni u can do this.): Ah... Ali, can we talk privately?

ALI & NEIL see each other.

NEIL: OK. Good night.

AVNI:(SMILES)

After Neil went inside and closes the door, Avni starts to talk.

AVNI: Ah... I don't know where should I start. I wanna talk about this for a long time but I'm scared so I didn't tell u. 

ALI: Avni, tell me. anything wrong.

AVNI:(with closed eyes) I love you, Ali. I love u so much. (she didn't hear any response so open her eyes).

When she opened her eyes, he walks away from her. His back is facing her. Avni feels sad. Avni gets into the car and starts driving. she stops her car in the street end and starts crying.

AVNI'S POV:

WHY ME? At least he should have said no. Now, what should I do? what is his answer? he should have told me.

pov ends

After crying for 1 hour she goes back home. Nanno is waiting for her in the hall. When Nanno saw her face which is filled with tear stains. She runs to Avni.

NANNO: Avni, Baccha what happened? why are y crying? 

AVNI: Nanno(hug her and starts crying)

Nanno takes her to the sofa and makes her sit.

NANNO: What happened?

AVNI: (Said everything to Nanno) Nanno (starts crying)

NANNO: Cry. how much u wanna cry? Tomorrow u will feel better.

AVNI cries for an hour and sleeps while hugs Nanno. Nanno places her head slowly on the sofa and covers her with a blanket. Nanno kiss her forehead and leave.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ali comes inside and stands in front of Neil's room. Neil's door is closed

ALI: Neil, dinner?

NEIL: I'm not hungry Ali (didn't open his door and shouted from inside)

ALI: Ok(leaves)

After some time Neil here sobs from outside. He came out and hears that sound is coming from Ali's room. He went in and see that Ali is crying.

NEIL: Ali, are u ok?

ALI: No.

NEIL: What happened?

ALI: Neil, I love Avni.

NEIL: (He doesn't know what to do? He is shocked. He is just trying to hold his tears.) Then did u tell her

ALI: She proposed to me when u r inside.

NEIL:(his voice is betraying him. He remains silent for few seconds and composed himself) Then y r u crying? She is loving u back. you should be happy.

ALI: I don't deserve this love. she doesn't deserve this.

NEIL:(takes a deep breath) ALI, listen to me. Let her decide what she wants and what she deserves. You guys love each other then y are u pushing her away. Tell her the truth. She deserves to know the truth. 

ALI: BUT-(cut off)

NEIL: No but and ifs. tomorrow morning tell her everything.

ALI: OK

NEIL: Good night

ALI: Good night

Neil leaves his room and closes his door. In Neil's room, sit there and cries while suppressing his sound.

FLASHBACK:

AVNI: Ah... Ali, can we talk privately?

ALI & NEIL see each other.

NEIL: OK. Good night

Neil went inside and closes the door. He slightly leans to the window beside the main door and listening what they are talking about.

AVNI: Ah... I don't know where should I start. I wanna talk about this for a long time but I'm scared so I didn't tell u.

ALI: Avni, tell me. anything wrong.

AVNI: I love you, Ali. I love u so much. 

Neil got tears in his eyes. He slightly bends towards the window and sees Ali is coming inside. So, he rushed to the bedroom. He leans to his door and crying. Ali stands in front of Neil's door.

ALI: Neil, dinner?

NEIL: I'm not hungry Ali (didn't open his door and shouted from inside)

ALI: Ok(leaves)

Neil cries for a long time and composed himself and went to fresh up.

flashback ends...

-------------------------------------------------

NEIL'S POV:

I love u Avni and I love Ali too. I don't wanna keep u both in an awkward situation. I can stop loving u but I can stop showing. I don't wanna lose our friendship.

pov ends

Neil sleep while sitting there.

----------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING

Avni woke up on the sofa. She had a severe headache because of crying. She searches for Nanno. Just then Nanno comes to the hall with Avni's favorite food Poha. 

Nanno: Avni. Go and fresh up. your favorite Poha is ready.

AVNI: OK

After avni freshup, she sit in dinning table.

AVNI: Thanks Nanno

NANNO: Do u know what? If you feel low then eat your favorite food it will help u to get ur mood back.

AVNI: OK Nanno.

Avni finishes her Poha and walking towards her room. Bell rings. Nanno turns to go.

AVNI: Nanno i will see

NANNO: OK

Avni opens the door and sees Ali is there with his head down.

AVNI: Ali

ALI: (he raise his head and smiles awkwardly) We need to talk.

AVNI: Ha. Come in.

Ali comes in.

AVNI: Nanno, he is ali. Ali, she is Nanno.

ALI: Namaste

NANNO: Namaste beta.

Nanno leaves the hall. AVNI & ALI enters Avni's room. Ali sits on Avni's balcony. Avni in front of him. 

ALI: Before telling you the answer, I wanna tell u something big. The reason why I walk away yesterday. (takes deep breath) I'm a cancer patient.......

PRECAP: ALI & AVNI'S MOMENTS(Don't kill me for this) and  Ali disappeared.

GUYS PLZ VOTE, COMMENT( SO I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF), THANK YOU...

LOVE YOU ALL...

PLEASE BE SAFE, USE A MASK AND SANITIZER...